Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Staff Application.
[b]Ingame Name: §8DaddyMars,[/b] §8DaughterMars, §8Mommy Mars, DaddyMars, ItzMars, §8Mommy and Daddy Mars, §0Mommy and Daddy Mars0§, §0Mommy Daddy, Mom Mars0§ , §0Mommy Mars0§, §0Daddy Mars0§

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:430899842

Time Played: 68 hours and 42 minutes

When First Joined:  January 3 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Play Monday-Friday Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I could be only line almost everyday, and help the server even more! I love to help people and to get them at the right places. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I seen Mother Nuru, TheUltraFish and the other staffs and I love them and they are the ones who brought stars into my eyes. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? I was looking for many PH servers and some of my friends have showed me this server. 

Thank you for reading! 
Please list all names that you have played under.

0+ Great player, Listens , Understands the rules and maintains her anger towards trolls.

One thing I would really work on is your time online as shown here

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=wqc4RGFkZHlNYXJz...6416606455]

This is the past 30 Days

Other then that I would like to see this grow more

I see your active on Discord and seen Nuru notice say You ping on there all the time which is great. Hopefully We see your game time rise
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Do you have any previous Steam names that you've gone by? Looking at your playtime and when you last introduced yourself to the community, it might help if you make a new introduction post to let the community know who you are; because you did come back from a rather long break, I would suggest familiarizing yourself with new rules, maps, illegal spots list, etc. As for other things, I think you have good intentions wanting to apply for staff, but you need to work on your composure a bit more and how you explain things to people on the server. For now I will -1 this based on these things.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I'm not adding my vote. I'm here to say you should perhaps wait by increasing your activity time. Always remember, the more time you currently have, the most trustworthy you'll gain from these staffs. You're a good player Mars. However, you need to reread the guidelines since it indeed changed over the past months. Sure you've been active after your absence, but regardless, always reread the rules to get a better understanding. Good luck Mars
+0 for me. Haven't had much game time together so I can't really give an opinion. But good luck with the app and regardless of approved or declined make sure to take note of what others say. That way you can Improve yourself and the community :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-09-2019, 06:51 PM)[lime]superwonder801 Wrote: +0 for me. Haven't had much game time together so I can't really give an opinion. But good luck with the app and regardless of approved or declined make sure to take note of what others say. That way you can I prove yourself and the community :)

Thank you sir!
Okay I’m gonna say -1 although you’re a great player and help staff out, there has been a lot of changed since you’ve been gone and you just came back recently from my knowledge. There’s new illegal spots, maps, staff, rules etc...Just make yourself more familiar with these things then I would happily give you a +1

Good luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Welcome back Mars!!
 It's great to see you trying to get more involved.

That being said, I'm going to -1 for this application for these reasons.

- You recently returned to the server and MANY MANY changes have happened. 
- The hours played from your first app to your second app barely increased and its been several months between your applications. 

Get more integrated into the community again and familiar with the new changes, I also suggest getting more hours in so that you also show consistency and dedication. 

Glad to have you back 
For me, I'm going to -1 due to your lack of time and due to you returning.
I'd also like to recommend that you should get familiar with our rules once more.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Is your time correct? Cuz if so you only gained 42 mins to your time from the previous app... after almost a year. I would say get familiar with updated rules, spots and improve your server time. So with that my vote is a -1.
[Image: e2d.jpg]