Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
Heya! I was indeed the person who banned you.

I'll try and explain how I arrived at the conclusion that these were your alt accounts.

(06-10-2023, 07:04 AM)Papa Milo Wrote: I did have the olim papa account and used it to say +1 to my post and said for the reason because it was my alt account and put in parentheses that it was a joke. However after seeing Tiefling lesbians reaction of a -1 I realized that I probably shouldn’t do that and deleted the post (this was a few days ago not yesterday evening). I have no idea who made these accounts but there not mine. Check the Ip on them because I did not make them. Even how they typed and reacted was not like how I did

Doesn't make much difference, but the post was deleted at 12:34 yesterday, not a few days ago. I'll chalk that up to you not remembering correctly, since it does seem pretty insignificant in this situation.

Well, since I can't compare IPs, I had Gabe do it. You're correct that the IPs don't match your account, but we can, at least, positively link the 3 alts together. olim8841 and imsorrydinklebergs have logged in from the same IP, and an IP used on thedoctordinkleberg matches another one that was used on olim8841. It's clear that a VPN was used on those accounts, and it's very, very likely that it was the same person using these accounts. Knowing this, we should ask ourselves, who would want to make alt accounts just to get you banned? We'll get into this soon.

Oh, and I think it's also beneficial to point out that you've been using a VPN too. The IPs change in between a few of your posts on that thread, right before alts started popping up, actually. This isn't to say that I think they're your alts because you're using a VPN, but the coincidence of that combined with everything else is a little too much for me.

I disagree when you say that the way they typed and reacted weren't like you did.[Image: milo_1_two.png][Image: milo_1.png]
Nearly verbatim. 

Going back to "who would want to do this?" I would wager to say there isn't anybody here who has such a strong hatred for you that they would create 3 alt accounts to try and get you in trouble. Sure, there's probably people that you don't get along with, but it wouldn't make sense for anyone to do something like this, especially the way it was done. Why create 3 accounts, two to mindlessly support your app and lie doing so ("I was on for this incident" despite all of the accounts being made yesterday evening and the names never being used on the server) and one to apologize profusely and say the app can be closed and that you hate this community? 

Personally, I don't think anyone has it out for you so bad that they would plan something like that. I admit that there isn't anything that can 100% prove it was you, but there is enough circumstantial evidence where I feel comfortable saying that it was most likely you that made these accounts. There isn't any evidence to suggest that these accounts were made by someone else in an attempt to get you banned. I realize that this may seem like an "guilty until proven innocent" type of thing, but everything the web staff can see points towards these accounts being yours.

I'll take an even closer look at some point before this unban is decided to make sure I haven't missed anything that could prove that this was someone else's doing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by Laced Xanax - 06-10-2023, 09:17 AM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-10-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 08:26 PM