Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
Thank you laced for the response. I am sure that those 3 fake accounts were made by the same person. And I agree with you on the fact that I can’t think of someone who would have it out for me this bad. But I guess I did rube someone off in the wrong way as that’s what happened. What I find odd with the posts is how they try to endorse myself while deflecting the criticism. As before I wanted criticism so I could grow. I knew that that application was most likely going to be denied when the first two responses I got were negative. So instead I decided to change my goal to see what I was doing wrong to improve myself. I find it odd that these 3 fake accounts all didn’t want to accept any of the criticism that was going my way.

I just realized where they got the old names from it’s one of my first posts I mentioned that my rank was wrong years ago and linked to the game tracker website

Also I was working at my job at dominos when this happened. If you want I could dm you my email of my work schedule if that would help

And  I think I might know why the ip address might have changed it’s because I use my phone and my computer on the form. I don’t know much about how up adresses work but would that effect it

What’s odd to me is the fake account saying that “I hate this community” even when I was a little annoying brat 5 years ago when you perma banned me I freaked out at you because I ‘cared about and was more active within the community than you were’. I do t think that I have ever even remotely hinted at the fact that I hate this community.

I know I’m rambling a lot and posting a lot of stuff, but it’s because I’m trying to find anything that will help you to see the truth that I didn’t do this. Because it’s hard to have to prove a negative. So I’m sorry if I ramble but I’m just trying to find any evidence to help show you that I’m innocent

I also don’t own a vpn. I mean do you want to look at my credit card bills to see that there’s no charge. (I know this sounds sarcastic but I’m being serious what do you need to see from me to help prove that this wasn’t me because it was not)

I want to reiterate that I do t have a vpn I just use my phone and my computer while on this forum this was written on my phone and I’ll write the next part on my computer. I hope that shows that the up address is consistent but I don’t really know how phone up adresses work.

as I just said before this part will be on my computer.

All I ask laced is that whoever looks into this please dont just gloss over this. because I am innocent. I would not be saying the harder fact to prove that im innocent instead of just owning up to my mistakes. These accounts were not mine and im sure if you look into it you will see that i am innocent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by Papa Milo - 06-10-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-10-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 08:26 PM