Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
(06-11-2023, 02:55 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(06-11-2023, 02:14 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Actually, the alts were made to support his own staff app and leave a -1 on someone else's. Not that it drastically changes what you've said, but I just wanted to clear that up so there isn't any confusion.

This is just sad. Not the saddest I have seen with alting but geez. Guy fucked up and has been shamed in front of everyone not from you or any staff member but by himself. I do not think Milo could face a worse punishment than that. If you all do decide to unban him, I'd recommend keeping the alts banned. Having them unbanned isn't going to achieve anything.
Yeah, the alts are gonna stay banned regardless of the outcome of this unban request, especially being that their only use was to mindlessly support his staff app and one being used to leave a comment on another app.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-10-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by Laced Xanax - 06-11-2023, 02:59 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 08:26 PM