Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
If one were to buy T-mod. What would be the likely-hood they would be allowed to have trusted instead?
I don't want to buy my way into staff. But I also don't mind paying a little to bring order to the late night hours since we seemingly retain so many new players from those hours. As well when I was here regularly it already seemed to fall on me (a donor and nothing more) to handle upwards of 20 people rdming each other with out staff. Been back 2 days already happened once lol. So this is becoming a serious thought in my mind rather than waiting over 2 months to apply for trusted. It just seems like a quicker way to help the community than sitting and watching things burn. It gives players access to reports at times they normally would not be available, feeds dink's wallet a little, keeps a lot of revenge rdm and superfluous ban requests from flooding in late nights, and I would obviously have no problem helping staff during main hours if I happen to be on. 

I would also like opinions from the community on this course of action.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms

Messages In This Thread
Question - by Player ID Error - 06-05-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Question - by Foxka - 06-05-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Question - by nopleez - 06-05-2017, 02:24 PM
RE: Question - by tons4583 - 06-05-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Question - by Player ID Error - 06-05-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Question - by A Fish - 06-05-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Question - by Scare Shot - 06-06-2017, 12:17 AM