Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love rat maps
Ingame Name: biig_sad

Time Played: approx 100 is hours 

When First Joined: a long long time ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): its kind of random tbh, but mostly evenings

Rank Desired: 

trusted

Current Rank: not trusted

What can you do to help the community: I think I could help murder by providing some of my time to help out the sister server to Prophunt. In terms of rules and staffing, I think that I have a mellow enough staffing style for me to foster an enjoyable atmosphere in murder

Why you want to help the community:  I want to help murder and grow the ranks of the murder staff. While murder has a low player count, I think that I could definitely help out, as the active staff on murder is equally as low.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): yes, but prophunt (see: prophunt applications. 4 rejected, three accepted. one previous murder staff app, rejected)

How did you find us?: i forgor how

Other: i want to bring rats maps to murder if its possible
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
I love rat maps - by BIIG_SAD - 06-10-2024, 12:37 AM
RE: I love rat maps - by Norm Minder - 06-10-2024, 12:44 AM
RE: I love rat maps - by BIIG_SAD - 06-10-2024, 12:49 AM
RE: I love rat maps - by tiefling lesbian - 06-10-2024, 07:23 AM
RE: I love rat maps - by Jammin - 06-10-2024, 07:40 AM
RE: I love rat maps - by Lost_Leviathan - 06-11-2024, 12:28 AM