Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be
(06-10-2024, 01:24 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: Considering how many unresignations have happened over the course of dinklehistory, I figured it wasn't a terrible idea to make a thread to air out my thoughts on it without cluttering unresignation apps.

I think in a perfect world, we could allow people to unresign to a lower rank than what they were. If you were tmod, you go down to trusted, if you were mod you go to tmod, e.t.c.
I feel like this is the most fair way to go about it, especially if for mods coming back as tmods we gave them a grace period of 1-2 months where if they're active enough with no real issues in the community we could allow them to be promoted back to moderators. Admins should have to stick at mod for a longer time if they resign and unresign and also want to be admin again.

Again, any suggestion or discussion about the community there's gonna be an argument for the solutions being too much for dinkleberg to actually get on and do something about it but who gives a shit. Admins have normally just given him steamids to promote staff anyways so his level of involvement isn't even needed that much regarding staff apps now, it wouldn't differ much if some precedent was set.
an actually based take. W
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be - by Misstie6731 - 06-10-2024, 01:47 PM
RE: Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 06-11-2024, 08:00 AM