Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be
100% agree with implementing rules along those lines. With no unresign rules that i know of, i stand by what i said on pandas app that short resigns dont really matter. With a ruleset like this in place up front, so that staff already Know when they come back they'll be at a lower spot, i can absolutely agree with setting them back down no matter the time gone.

there should also be something to outline the difference between an inactivity spike / break and a resign. Whats to stop a staff from taking a 3 month 'break' instead and getting around the suggested rule? maybe a guideline of, "breaks over x amount of time will be considered resignations in the interest of upholding resignation rules" or some such.
<3 :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be - by Viviel?!? - 06-10-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 06-11-2024, 08:00 AM