Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be
(06-10-2024, 06:31 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: imo being wishy washy about having a staff position (resigning and wanting it back a week later) is a sign of personal instability regarding having the position, so I don't think the person should get staff back on such a short notice. You either want to be staff or you don't

Getting staff back after a longer period of time (3-6 months-ish) you should be able to reapply and if accepted have your original rank reinstated with a competency test
In my personal defense. I was out of town and house sitting for 2 weeks when all the drama hit. I was feeling kinda helpless to help and just watching it all unfold trying to stay up to date on my phone. I thought resigning would be better for me, but only after a few days of being resigned and being back home did I realize that it wasnt what I wanted.

I've staffed a few times and have known people to feel "trapped" and get easily burned out because of not wanting to resign and lose the connection they have with their peers (or sometimes not wanting to lose their power).

There were volatile that were changing frequently. I hope all this made sense and doesnt read like senseless rambling
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 06-11-2024, 08:00 AM
RE: Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be - by RyanHighman - 06-10-2024, 07:52 PM