Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Dark Mode
Slowly going blind reading the forums late at night? Tired of borderline unusable desktop layout on mobile? Look no further than the official Dinkleberg-sanctioned dark theme: Volare.

Gabe already made an announcement about this when we first made it available here, but seeing some comments asking about a dark theme made me realize we don't have any official guide (it's easy I promise).

Easiest Way!!!

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the Quick Theme Select dropdown. Select Volare from the dropdown

[Image: zPU0zWx.png]

More Annoying Way :/

1) Go to the user control panel using the dropdown in the navbar

[Image: lRnDLem.png]

2) In the sidebar under "Your Profile", select "Edit Options"

[Image: hQU7UVD.png]

3) Under "Other Options", use the "Board Style" dropdown to select the Volare theme

[Image: 8lUwMVu.png]

That's it, now you have dark forums. It's not quite as refined as the Flow theme is, but it's largely usable. I use it exclusively and don't typically have problems. 

If you spot any issues (bugs, illegible text, ugly layout, etc.), please make a post in Website Suggestions, or reach out to me directly.

Messages In This Thread
Enabling Dark Mode - by Ryan722 - 06-12-2024, 10:03 AM