Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted)
(06-15-2024, 01:49 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I mean pandas comment about the activity is a fair one. You have to have a month of consistent activity, like 5 or 10 more days of consistent activity and he would be fine to try out for trusted, which is why I was waiting to vote to see if bryan would stick around and see more how he acts nowadays.
To be fair to bryan though if you look outside of just this month he has been playing relatively regularly. As in he hasn't come back after a 6 month break. This is why I gave a plus 1 even though I am generally a stickler for activity. If he was coming off of not playing for 6 months or even a year then I think I would feel differently. 
Imo his playtime is competitive with many a staff member. 
[Image: kSjsZvm.png]
Drunk on my newfound ascension!

Messages In This Thread
RE: bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted) - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 06-15-2024, 01:49 PM
RE: bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted) - by TDawg4 - 06-16-2024, 08:47 PM
RE: bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted) - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 06-18-2024, 03:24 PM