Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Daily, after 4 PM EST
Rank Desired: 
Trusted
Current Rank: 
Donor
What can you do to help the community: 
I can offer the following for the community:
I've clocked in at least 10k hours in gmod between two steam accounts since 2012. Therein, I have extensive experience dealing with this game and the people that play it.
I've Owned/Staffed various TTT, DarkRP, and star wars RP servers in the past.
I'm very familiar with the necessary staff commands and I'm familiar with LUA.
I've bounced around this game for over a decade, I've seen it all.
Above all, I can offer the community what it really needs! A clear head, an unbiased opinion, and an open ear.
I want to foster an environment where every single person playing can have fun and make new friends. Gmod is a place to make memories.
Why you want to help the community: 
TTT has stood above every game mode I've taken part in as my overall favorite. It was my favorite as a kid in high school and it's my favorite now. This is the only server, the only community left, that can still capture that old TTT feeling. The days of the semi-serious TTT server are gone and exist only in the time capsule that is Dinks. I want to do what I can to preserve what's left of my favorite gamemode. Additionally this community has been full of welcoming and open arms, it's quickly felt like home.
Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): 
I have active warn points. My first day on the server it was just a night of me hopping around gmod servers trolling, trying to entertain my fiance. There was a group of trollers on that night slur baiting (didn't know any of them), and they were acting clueless as to what they were doing. Half mockingly towards them but half trolling with them, I "explained" to them what they said that was wrong and knowingly slur baited as a result (I don't remember what it even was). I fell in love with the server soon after and began taking it seriously. I think or at least hope I've proven the true merits of my character since then. The warn was from Coco, she might be able to add context to the warn if needed. I own my mistake, I've never asked for the 6 points to be appealed and I'm confident it will reach expiration without any other incidents.
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Nope.
How did you find us?: 
Server Browser
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes.
Other: 
I will happily answer any questions or concerns about my person.

Messages In This Thread
deluxe fart application - by brother roach - 06-22-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by RyanHighman - 06-22-2024, 08:20 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by brother roach - 06-22-2024, 08:25 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by Foxka - 06-22-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by chapman - 06-22-2024, 08:32 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by ⚡Nash - 06-22-2024, 08:38 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by HardcoreOven - 06-22-2024, 09:04 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by slater - 06-23-2024, 01:58 AM
RE: deluxe fart application - by dong - 06-24-2024, 08:39 AM
RE: deluxe fart application - by brother roach - 06-24-2024, 06:39 PM
RE: deluxe fart application - by Noire ♜ - 06-24-2024, 05:57 PM