Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanishing/taking a break for a while.
Been thinking alot lately and decided I should go inactive in the community for a bit. There is a specific player who has been acting toxic/snide/condescending towards me and other players and it's been so draining to deal with. I hate having to go inactive as staff since I want to help out the community and stuff but until this player's behavior can change which it most likely won't, I just don't see me being able to contribute much in this state of mind due to this player and having to worry about interacting with them. I hope y'all take care of yourself in the meantime and if anyone wants to talk to me I'll probably be a message away on steam still. I'm uninstalling discord for a while as well. I know some people will most likely want to know the player I'm talking about but rest assured I already told both of the admins about it and I doubt name dropping them here will accomplish anything. I will see you all later and be safe y'all  Heart

Messages In This Thread
Vanishing/taking a break for a while. - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 07-08-2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Vanishing/taking a break for a while. - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 07-10-2024, 09:38 AM