Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion: dedicated HR department
(07-29-2024, 10:59 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-28-2024, 09:05 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Boy I can't wait for 7 more chats in the bible you already need to scroll, just to add 0 value anyway.
wtf is this supposed to mean
My guy have you not seen the biblically accurate discord we call Dinks? It's even worse when you are a admin and can see all chats. Half the chats could be covered by something like "general media" since the list of specific chats are not used much and really don't need their own thing. All so have you ever had a job? HR departments are not exactly helpful, not to forget the only reason someone would actually want to be in that position, in a server ran by volunteers, is because they are controlling toxic people. There is literally nothing else for them to do then to control people in a volunteer ran community. Sorry to word things like that, but I did not think that one would need to be spelled out to anyone.

TLDR: completely pointless roles, chats and other infrastructure.
[Image: Qbf9TxW.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: suggestion: dedicated HR department - by cow - 07-28-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: suggestion: dedicated HR department - by Super Milk Chan - 07-29-2024, 09:29 PM
RE: suggestion: dedicated HR department - by cow - 07-31-2024, 07:59 PM
RE: suggestion: dedicated HR department - by cow - 07-30-2024, 11:45 AM