Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord stuff with Brahma
(08-01-2024, 09:06 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: - events, announcements, gmod updates and discord updates shouldn't be seperate since none of them happen frequently enough to need 4 channels 
- everyone votes is useless bot trash
- admins is trash
- boosters and anti boosters was a fun gag for the first month but nobody really uses it anymore
- discord regulars is pointless, go talk in general you elitist losers
- deathrun is just shitposting 2 but its funny because deathrun so we cool
- there are 9 voice channels in voice lounge, when is the last time you saw people in more than 2
- relay channels are fine I guess but you have to literally sit there on the channel watching it to get any message history to read. at that point I should just join the server
- gmod server suggestion channels (ttt suggestions, etc) is fine but there isn't actually any real feedback from admins on suggestions, regular players are like "that would be cool" then absolutely nothing happens. the same thing has happened on the forums since the beginning of time, but now we have two places to get ignored. how useful
- ph & murder marketplace, lol
-

- First one isn't hard to do as you have a point i'll try suggesting for them to get combined.

- Everyone votes can be removed by clicking the opt out in the customized menu of channels and roles some people do use it.

- Admins idk about that one i kinda don't have clue for it so fair point.

- It still gets some use i'd prefer to keep them both since we do start shit from time to time.

- I completely agree on discord regulars it's just shitposting 2 but not even used i'll probably annoy kap to see what can be done about it.

- Same as discord regulars lmao.

- Fair enough it's true we rarely fill 2 channels that we'd need 9 but that issue can be solved by just removing the ones that are rarely used or using the channels and roles menu.

- Relay, is currently a nice bonus for booster since they get the chance to use and speak, also after asking @Jammin why the view history permission were not allowed for regulars i've come to realize that it's done in case someone wants to use it in bad faith nsfw spam and or to prevent any spread of personal information in case someone doxs another member.

- Can't really say much on this since that's on the admins and is out of my reach, sorry for that. Sad 

- People still do play each gamemode , true that currently aren't used but can't remove them sadly.

If there are more question or suggestions feel free to post or ask i'll be answering them as quick as possible.

Disclaimer: 
Not all suggestions will be implemented as it doesn't depend on me it's a group vote.

EDIT: Shameless Plug you can learn on how to use the channels and roles menu here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19766
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]

Messages In This Thread
Discord stuff with Brahma - by Brahma - 07-30-2024, 04:08 PM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by RussEfarmer - 07-30-2024, 05:38 PM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by The Chuckster - 07-30-2024, 05:48 PM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by Dinomoto - 07-31-2024, 02:59 AM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by Tronald - 07-31-2024, 02:24 PM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by Brahma - 07-31-2024, 06:01 PM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by The Chuckster - 07-31-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by RussEfarmer - 08-01-2024, 09:06 PM
RE: Discord stuff with Brahma - by Jammin - 08-02-2024, 12:41 AM