STEAM_0:1:46226797

Who Banned You:

Lesbian

Reason For Ban:

Ban Evasion

Length of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban:

I believe that I was unfairly banned or banned too long.

I was recently banned for raising up concerns about another player potentially cheating. The way I did this was deemed "harrassment" and I was banned for 1 month along with a Permanent warn on my account.

I appealed this and the verdict changed from 1 month ban to permanent ban, and permanent warn to temporary level 6 warn.

Now I am appealing the permanent ban for "Ban Evasion," which I concede I did log into the server after my Sun Ra account was banned. However this wasn't to 'harass' or play the game at all, it was to ask for an unban or forgiveness. Upon logging in, I saw the forums and then left the server after maybe 2 rounds had gone by so I could appeal on the forums.

I understand this may be against the rules to ban evade, but I was unsure how to appeal. And only evaded to find the forums here. 

I also understand that how I went about reporting or bringing awareness to someone exploiting the game may have been in a way inappropriate or frowned upon. 

I am willing to reconcile and ask for your forgiveness in an unban.

Thank you

-Sun Ra

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19771

Verdict:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...771&page=2 

Other:

Messages In This Thread
Sun Ra - Perma Ban Appeal - by Sun Ra - 08-10-2024, 08:20 PM
RE: Sun Ra - Perma Ban Appeal - by RyanHighman - 08-10-2024, 08:39 PM
RE: Sun Ra - Perma Ban Appeal - by Damien1579 - 08-10-2024, 08:42 PM
RE: Sun Ra - Perma Ban Appeal - by Sun Ra - 08-10-2024, 08:47 PM