Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
snip.

Hi SireSmitty. Thank you for submitting an application.

I do have a couple questions. Could you please explain this:

Previous application (It was denied). It was denied previously on the grounds that (1) you had a then current donor abuse strike for stepping over staff.(2) you made strange jokes in server and were told by several staff to not bring it here.

this leads to two separate questions. First and foremost, why did you not disclose this in your statement? it is readily findable and readable, and it does not seem that you cancelled your application then.

Secondly, that staff are held to a higher standard. What has changed such that you won't rush into bapping every last thing you see? every bit of data we have about you paints a certain picture, so I guess, can you elaborate on how you have changed since?

In other words, until I see/hear something really compelling, I am leaning to -1 of this application on grounds that a previous application was withheld under suspicious circumstances.

Also, as an additional inquiry, care to explain this?

hmmmm, this application sounds really familiar!

Gee, these applications sound really familiar! its almost like you copy/pasted someone else's accepted application and submitted it as your own makings!

No! that definitely surely was not what you did, right?! right?

-1, and I think this in and of itself is grounds to remedy this app as not-acceptable on grounds of plagiarism, which would literally cause a lack of trust.

Like, did you really expect to copy paste and have us not notice? I am genuinely curious.

In the mean time, the prop hunt team is convening to discuss what to do.
we will discuss and produce an outcome within the next days.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
Trusted Application - by [test]SireSmitty - 08-21-2024, 02:58 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by BIIG_SAD - 08-21-2024, 03:20 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by [test]SireSmitty - 08-21-2024, 05:11 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by BIIG_SAD - 08-21-2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Damien1579 - 08-21-2024, 04:44 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by The Chuckster - 08-21-2024, 07:53 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by Bird (2) - 08-21-2024, 11:51 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by Dinomoto - 08-21-2024, 12:51 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Dinomoto - 08-22-2024, 03:24 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by Wilfry - 08-22-2024, 02:29 PM