Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg TTT
What server are you applying for?- Dinkleberg TTT
IGN - 茶Tea
Steam profile (provide URL) –http://steamcommunity.com/id/tttea
Say “YES” if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instantly denied of your application –YES
Were you recommended by another admin? If so, who? – Boomboomboom and BlondieBubblegum.
Age -  13
Timezone - Mountain
What time are you most often on? (your time) - (during school): 4:00 PM-8:55 PM Weekends: 7:30 AM-Midnight.(is flexible). Summer vacation:8:30 AM-1:00 AM(is flexible)
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -No.
When did you first play on the Dinkleberg Server you are applying for? how often do you play? – IDK, probably about 6 months. Pretty much every day unless not allowed on computer
How long have you played on the Dinkleberg Server you are applying for (Get your ingame time from utimer)? –
Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server of ours? -Once for name change during round(10min).
What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I once hosted a Minecraft server, but only three people were on.
How many hours can you contribute per day? - Weekdays:About 5. Weekends: About 16(is flexible). Summer vacation: Same as weekends.
Do you believe that you have that maturity that we want in an admin?-Yes
What values do you believe that Dinkleberg Server wants to hold?-To be a fun server where people don't get RDMed or harassed.
What makes you a prime candidate to be an Operator?-I stay on longer than other admins and am on when they aren't.
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - If their voice is annoying you, mute them in the scoreboard. Otherwise, don't be a bully.
Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? -Yes.
How many Dinkleberg server applications have you made before? -One
What is the date of the last application you made? -6/8/15
Anything else we should know? – No.
Pants? –Ummmmm...
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
By submitting this application, I understand that regardless of the status of my application, I respect the decision by Dinkleberg TTT.  I also understand that players and admins alike represent the server, and I should represent it in the best way possible. Furthermore, I understand that I am responsible for the past, present, and future actions that I make, and I should be accountable for those if anything that may happen.
Please type out your current in-game name:茶Tea
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   

Messages In This Thread
Dinkleberg TTT - by 茶 Tea - 09-13-2024, 04:49 PM
RE: Dinkleberg TTT - by coco - 09-13-2024, 04:51 PM
RE: Dinkleberg TTT - by 茶 Tea - 09-13-2024, 04:53 PM