• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
Tongue 
Ingame Name: coco

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88878083

Discord Tag: cocoxbean

Time Played: 1,057 hours o.o

When First Joined: 2020 ish

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work M-F 10-4 est, if im not working im probably on as we all know LOL

Rank Desired: moderator

Current Rank: tmod

What can you do to help the community: I’m dyinggg to get perms to ban haha. I’m extremely active at the moment (not discord exposing my 57 day gmod streak…) both during the afternoon and later on in the night, and while there are a couple active mods/admins, a lot of the time especially later on at night its just me and other trusteds/tmods so I find myself karma banning and posting a lot of ban requests both on forums and in discord. It would also be nice to have access to teleporting so that I dont have to fspec myself to free people who are stuck when I’m dead (which is most of the time). I know I sometimes ask for backup/other opinions on some tricky reports but overall I have a pretty solid grasp on the rules/guidelines, and know how to enforce them while keeping the environment fun!

Why you want to help the community: i kinda like this place, and just want to help out where i can so that other people like this place too!

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): :’( i earned a 3 day ban in February for saying a no no word + kicking someone (donor abuse), but don’t worry, the evil coco arc is over

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ages ago yes but i will do it again if i need to :-)

Other: as some of you may know, i recently moved to a new city and i know literally nobody here outside of my immediate family. Because it's now a long drive if i want to see my friends, ive been spending a lot of time online with you guys! So much time in fact that ive put in 200 hours within the last month and few days that ive been tmod (feel free to laugh). I understand that for mod you usually have to have 2 months as tmod, but I hoped that since I have been so active and also already have experience as mod on this server that it wouldnt be a huge deal. I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so cool, I genuinely enjoy playing with all of you <3 well, most of you… JK ALL OF YOU!! <333 also if you have any feedback of what you think I could work on as staff it would be greatly appreciated ^.^
[Image: kirby.gif]

Messages In This Thread
+1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 12:05 PM