Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
(09-16-2024, 01:14 PM)coco Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 12:54 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote: I agree that coco is a very active member of the community. As a player, that is. As a staff member is another matter entirely. From my experience, Coco has mad a habit of shirking staff duties, seemingly with the intent to delegate to other staff members who, also, have a habit of completely disregarding their duties. I have been on to witness countless reports being made for RDM, hate speech being used in text chat, and instances of harassment. All of which went completely ignored until I informed another staff member of the situation that Coco, among other staff members, were not handling. I understand wanting to get on and play without dealing with staff duties. In that case, either don't be staff or join on an alt.

Hard -1

Honestly this genuinely comes as a huge surprise to me, for multiple reasons. One being I can think of maybe three instances we’ve been on the server at the same time in the past month or so, unless you have an alt. Another being I have zero tolerance for harassment, I handle reports quickly and correctly (at least no one has ever told me I’ve done a report wrong), and I am constantly muting and gagging people for slurs and things of the like. I know you don’t have access to see this, but other staff members can see in the awarn logs that I have issued PLENTY of warnings. If you could provide me with specific instances of me ignoring my staff duties I would really appreciate it because it’s possible I was afk or something, as I really genuinely have no idea what you could possibly be talking about!

Attached is a screenshot of a DM i sent day of. Blurred out names and additional information that was not necessary to provide context

[Image: Tag.PNG?ex=6690c31f&is=668f719f&hm=1dec2...9af78a266&]

Messages In This Thread
+1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 12:05 PM
RE: +1 this for seven years of good luck - by Gape Hunter - 09-16-2024, 01:33 PM