Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
(09-16-2024, 01:11 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 01:02 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 12:54 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote: -snip-

That being said I'd like to see a response to this from coco, and more info from Goat. If you wouldn't mind providing a specific instance/date, perhaps that can help the admins understand better the situation?
I dont have any materials or clips myself, but if you look back at the date of Snow's temporary donor abuse ban and Milk's hate speech warn, i recall there also being a backlog of RDM reports. Despite being active in the server, able to see and hear the events transpiring, no effort was put in from Coco to handle these situations. None of which were handled until another staff member was informed. I wont call them out here, but they should know how appreciative i am of the active staffing. There are other instances, but this is the main one that really stuck in my mind.

(sorry if formatting is bad, I’m on mobile right now!)
I don’t remember this day but I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. And I apologize if any of this comes off as rude or argumentative, that’s not my intention, I’m just genuinely trying to understand and clear the air. To my knowledge, I have never as a staff member let a report go unfinished. We can see reports from the current map and the previous map, and if they’re unfinished there’s a notification that stays on our screen. This notification bothers me lol so I am constantly handling reports so that it goes away. Also, how would you even know if there are multiple reports undone if you’re not staff? Also, as far as me not handling milk’s hate speech or Snow’s donor abuse, I don’t even remember what either of them did but how do you know I wasn’t discussing it in admin chat with the other staff online, and I just wasn’t the one who got to the actual warn? Are you sure I wasn’t alive and maybe that all happened in dead chat? I’d appreciate if you could recall any other instances, I’d like to be able to provide context for the inactivity of mine you’re referring to because I can assure you that most of my time on the server is spent dealing with staffing issues and a lot goes on behind the scenes that non staff isn’t aware of.
[Image: kirby.gif]

Messages In This Thread
+1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 12:05 PM
RE: +1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 01:39 PM