Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
(09-16-2024, 01:33 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 01:14 PM)coco Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 12:54 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote: I agree that coco is a very active member of the community. As a player, that is. As a staff member is another matter entirely. From my experience, Coco has mad a habit of shirking staff duties, seemingly with the intent to delegate to other staff members who, also, have a habit of completely disregarding their duties. I have been on to witness countless reports being made for RDM, hate speech being used in text chat, and instances of harassment. All of which went completely ignored until I informed another staff member of the situation that Coco, among other staff members, were not handling. I understand wanting to get on and play without dealing with staff duties. In that case, either don't be staff or join on an alt.

Hard -1

Honestly this genuinely comes as a huge surprise to me, for multiple reasons. One being I can think of maybe three instances we’ve been on the server at the same time in the past month or so, unless you have an alt. Another being I have zero tolerance for harassment, I handle reports quickly and correctly (at least no one has ever told me I’ve done a report wrong), and I am constantly muting and gagging people for slurs and things of the like. I know you don’t have access to see this, but other staff members can see in the awarn logs that I have issued PLENTY of warnings. If you could provide me with specific instances of me ignoring my staff duties I would really appreciate it because it’s possible I was afk or something, as I really genuinely have no idea what you could possibly be talking about!

Attached is a screenshot of a DM i sent day of. Blurred out names and additional information that was not necessary to provide context

If I was the one who handled your report and the RDMer wasn’t slain, it wasn’t actually RDM. A lot of people report for RDM thinking they’ve been RDMed when in reality they walked over an unIDed body they didn’t see or something of the like. If you had reached out to me to ask about your reports at any point I would have explained why they weren’t slain, or directed you to the staff member who handled your report. I’m sorry that I didn’t handle whoever kicked you as fast as the other staff member handled it, maybe I was clarifying in staff chat whether or not you guys were friends and if it was a joke kick? I can’t comment on the hate speech because I genuinely do not remember seeing it. Again I may have been afk, there’s no way to tell.

(09-16-2024, 01:43 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: erm, it has not been 2 months since your last app was accepted

i addressed this in the other section!! editing to add: I kinda figured this would stay open until 2 months had passed anyways haha
[Image: kirby.gif]

Messages In This Thread
+1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 12:05 PM
RE: +1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 01:44 PM