Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
I will say that for the donor abuse warn, I remember us discussing in admin chat and asking each other if we thought it was a friendly kick or not. And then something about your reaction to it tipped me off so I joined the VC you were in to ask if it was in good fun. You said no, so I did the warn. For the reports, the only time I have personally witnessed reports getting missed by coco is when map changes on a round 6 report that is in progress. But even then I've only ever seen it wait for 2-3 rounds at most. There have been times that I've joined servers to multiple undone reports that were a couple rounds old, but I can't specifically remember if coco was on during any of those, since I usually have to fight her for reports when they come in (as in, we race to claim them).

I vaguely remember the milk comment, but all I can remember about it is that I asked about it in admin chat and somebody told me there was some backstory to it that made it not warrant a warn or something. I really cant remember. Just that I saw it, asked about it, and for some reason decided not to warn for it.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.

Messages In This Thread
+1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 12:05 PM
RE: +1 this for seven years of good luck - by RyanHighman - 09-16-2024, 01:51 PM