Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
Next level hating you gotta respect it, I do love word of mouth evidence too! It always happens where people just expect anything they say at face value as just having evidence of issues would go a long way.....2024 we can all record something and have the software for it. (i do speak generally too, this happens alot if staff does something wrong then record it or shadowplay it and send it to someone so this shit doesnt happen lmfao)

As for the app its self coco has been a pillar of activity both in discord and on server, an active staff member (hopefully i get my rank back so i can be one as well.....) but shes always on and dealing with situations as well as fostering a good environment for the server. Regardless of the outcome of the app coco is one of the good things dinks have and a mod in the past too! shed be an excellent addition to the mod team
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D

Messages In This Thread
+1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 12:05 PM
RE: +1 this for seven years of good luck - by J@CK XDDD - 09-16-2024, 02:35 PM