Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
(09-16-2024, 01:58 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 01:39 PM)coco Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 01:11 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 01:02 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 12:54 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote: -snip-

That being said I'd like to see a response to this from coco, and more info from Goat. If you wouldn't mind providing a specific instance/date, perhaps that can help the admins understand better the situation?
I dont have any materials or clips myself, but if you look back at the date of Snow's temporary donor abuse ban and Milk's hate speech warn, i recall there also being a backlog of RDM reports. Despite being active in the server, able to see and hear the events transpiring, no effort was put in from Coco to handle these situations. None of which were handled until another staff member was informed. I wont call them out here, but they should know how appreciative i am of the active staffing. There are other instances, but this is the main one that really stuck in my mind.

(sorry if formatting is bad, I’m on mobile right now!)
I don’t remember this day but I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. 
I pay very close attention to the text chat. When the other staff member joined, their joining was immediately followed by slays being handed out to offenders. Counting the slays is what informed me of the backlog.
not gonna say anything about any of the other stuff but idk how you're supposed to know how long those reports were extant just from that
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   

Messages In This Thread
+1 this for seven years of good luck - by coco - 09-16-2024, 12:05 PM
RE: +1 this for seven years of good luck - by 茶 Tea - 09-16-2024, 05:15 PM