Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That one time foxka applied for staff
I mean, I understand that you're most likely loved on this community but I rather have an actual reason or put more effort in your application as to why you think you deserve the moderator role. 
[Image: P7Ar4zS.png]

I go by your graph chart mostly. I want to know why were there gaps in those certain areas? You said you can get on at any time, so my second question is, if someone ask you to come on at 4 in the morning, will you come on? And with that same similar situation, what exactly is your time frame to be exactly fair? Like, are you an adult with nothing to do so you just sit on your computer all day? Or are you the opposite of it?

Moderator role looks simple and easy to get but it's actually way different from test mod and trusted. It's not as easy as you think, most likely everyone might go for a yes but I'm neutral because you make it sound like its easy to get mod just by saying you want to ban and you have time.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.

Messages In This Thread
That one time foxka applied for staff - by Foxka - 09-23-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: That one time foxka applied for staff - by ❤ Miss Bunny ❤ - 09-23-2017, 01:31 AM