Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camo is often found in the color green, right?
Again, If he wants to make an abuse report hes more than welcome, I was planning on making a ban request on him after i recorded him is why I speced him. Then others told me they wanted to watch him, so I didnt.
Then when other staff came in, said they thought he is hacking, but then said I was the one who had to do something about it is when I gave up. Why is it just me that has to do something. Its not.
My app has been denied, and I dont care about arguing anymore. I thought applying would be good because dink himself recommended I do so, many players in game prefer I move up, but its not a chance because I asked to be demoted. This thread was only left open so others could post and potentially piss me off. Dakody already said no and im ok with that. If this isnt locked soon im going to delete it.

Mini if you want to make a ban request, go for it. If I screwed up ill answer to dakody.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - by Camo - 10-07-2017, 03:16 PM