UNBAN ELBOW 2017
Absolutely not.
I did this.

So it all started last night when he joined and kept saying "im looking for jay lenos chin" over and over to the point where it was interfering with the game. Many people were complaining so staff started acting.  WE followed to the Tee per gag/mutes and kicks alike. Given WAY and I mean that strongly, WAY more than enough chances to stop. When kicked he joined with some shit like "King tigers Tiny penis" or something along those lines. Trolling non stop and 100 % cancer and i'm not one to say that but his "crew" were terrible. The game was going great and everyone was having tons of fun then they joined and started trolling, specifically King because he's mod.

SO what happened from what I was involved with, If im not mistaking was it was you who ghosted me, might have been ur bud but 99.97% sure it was you. We knew what you were doing. So I specifically came for YOU when I caught my first T round, and knifed you in a private room on FastFood where noone was around. Instantly your friend starts talking over voice chat that" cammos the T, He knifed XYZ" How did you know that? Can you see thru walls? Did you ghost? Or were you just calling a false kos and got super duper lucky? You ghosted for sure.
I believe after this King went to spec and did his research and made his decision which I fully support. You were terrible to play with. You are extremely immature. Sure.."im looking for jay lenos chin" is funny. I was probably the first to laugh, but enough is enough and you needed to quit messing with the gameplay by doing so. You were warned multiple times and given way more opportunity to stop than most people ever do, but your immaturity level isnt all that high.

In the end, you definately ghosted with your buddies.
You were super obnoxious.
I cant think of a single reason to let such a bad situation back into the community.
You used racist terms more than once.
You disrespected King more than once when he was being nothing but fair.
Massive -1 for unban and/or reduced ban. 

I remember reading somewhere on the forums, "dont do the crime if you cannot do the time" 
PRIME EXAMPLE.
THIS WHOLE THING IS PROBABLY PHASE 2 OF HIS TROLLING.

Messages In This Thread
UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by where is Jay Leno's elbow - 10-18-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Lucian - 10-18-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Christian - 10-18-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Camo - 10-18-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Penny - 10-18-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Camo - 10-19-2017, 08:28 AM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 10-19-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Christian - 10-20-2017, 02:50 PM