Banned Forever for a silly reason?
Working an event right now but I'll post here shortly - basically, it happened and a massive amount of people killed each other. The F8 log was full red except for a smoke grenade thrown and I believe about 5 reports immediately for the round. King and @Boat confirmed my belief that you called it (as stated in your reply). Normally this is called a lot at night yes but no one does it, I believe you shooting first convinced them it was and we had to handle it. To note- you left before the round was over so it's believable that no report was made in time, therefor I added "and leave". Perma is because I felt the situation was severe enough to fall under mass attempt by the logs, but I don't believe it will stay like that.
I'll post my pictures and recommendation once I get on my laptop

EDIT
I'm going to lay out what pictures I have. The call for an RDM round (end round) was over voice chat as "last round, rdm round", along with one distinct agreement from unknown person before start of round, did not get that name. Confirmed over voice by Boat and through text by King here that Trystan called it. Confirmation by boat was noted in a picture here along with a log photo taken for the round start, where Trystan first fired on Xavier and was then killed. Note the amount of RDM shown in the above picture, along with the second picture here. I also have a SS here of Trystan's disconnect, shown before end of round and can be time stamped on old logs if necessary, with the reply to my own report where a member genuinely believed it to be a RDM round. Also shown is an approximation of the members online at the time by the vote in the background. I am missing an explicit picture of the amount of reports but it was about 5 or so, as shown by the scroll wheel size taken between rounds 5 here and 6 here.
Not shown above: SSs of the rest of the round RDM as at this point those are fault of other players, not the initial fight started by Trystan.
Based off of the intent, magnitude, and willful knowledge of what was done and leaving I administered a permanent ban until appealed. I do oppose an immediate unban because of the above shown, and recommend a month. I do not suggest lower as to not set a precedent of light RDM Round punishments, but am not opposed to as little as a 1 week ban for consideration of this one event. Based off of previous events, notably 'rioting' in the discord over the ban of gamer Hillrop, I would consider this to be trolling and not accidental and still recommend a month ban.
Edit: I underline and important part

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Trystan - 05-17-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Boat - 05-17-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 05-17-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Boat - 05-17-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Foxka - 05-17-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Foxka - 05-18-2018, 08:00 PM