Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Slow Motion Round End
While spending my time serving my ban sentence till the 29th, I found myself trying to peek into other TTT servers to see if I can have a little fun while I wait and not play something else. Some servers have been...trashy, with ridiculous looking addons or really annoying mechanics or annoying long list of custom guns, and disturbing player models..However, I've seen some really interesting things while looking around. If some of you remember, we had a Final Shot Cam featured on the server one night for about an hour, and a lot of people were very impressed and liked the feature, however it was removed due to some issues it most likely brought to the server.
       During my time playing on some servers, I noticed some of them featured a type of slow motion moment during the end of the round, enabling people to be in a moment like they are aiming and shooting with a slow motion power up, free to try cool and creative ways to kill people, like if someone wanted to practice doing a kill while falling from high ground, doing multi kills, or any other fun or stupid ideas. I think it would be a pretty neat addon to see in the server, and it could be a nice second option use to test out if we won't be seeing the final shot cam.
      Give your feedback on this guys, do you want to see about implementing this? Do you disagree and not want it? Let me know! Info about the addon can be found here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=686457995

Messages In This Thread
Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-21-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-21-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by MiniMe2001 - 06-21-2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Avi - 06-21-2018, 10:28 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-21-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-22-2018, 02:33 PM