Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Slow Motion Round End
(06-21-2018, 09:27 AM)Conspireing Wrote: I also wanted to recommend a new traitor weapon that really caught my attention called the Missile Launcher, that is  a rocket launcher that you can charge up to fire, and remotely control the missile to hit at a area you direct it too. Think of it like a C4 RC Car, yet travelling in the air and moving very fast. Its quite balanced with it being a T Weapon, having to charge up to use it, and it moving very fast, losing control resulting in it exploding. I'd reccomend it as well, but its apart of a server called Carbon's Castles. Not sure how using a T weapon addon I saw from another server would work out, and I really don't know where to find it. Not sure if its in these collection of addons. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1100347607

I dislike the rocket launcher. It does seem “fair” when you put it like that but it’s really not, if you sit in a corner of a map and use it no one can see where it comes from and then it starts to get used a lot more. We already have a shotgun or bullshite I don’t think we need a remote controlled rocket. And yes I know exactly what it is cause I play over there some.
The end of round thing is also from there and is a pretty good addon that I enjoy and would be cool to the server I think.

Messages In This Thread
Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-21-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-21-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by MiniMe2001 - 06-21-2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Avi - 06-21-2018, 10:28 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-21-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Slow Motion Round End - by Conspireing - 06-22-2018, 02:33 PM