Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alora's T-mod application
+0 

I believe you have potential to be a Test Mod, though I feel spending a bit more time as Trusted would benefit you as well. You've been doing great work as Trusted, and I have nothing against you becoming a Test Mod sooner than later. 

You're always very helpful and informative when on the server. You communicate current issues to staff that have come on a bit after the action or part way in. You have many good qualities that benefit the server. I Know that you've gotten frustrated a few times with users on the server, but we all do at times. You have constant time on server as well. 

My advice is to keep familiar with Illegal spots and what classifies as an illegal spot. Don't be afraid to look up spots when you first get to a map. When you're a Test Mod, don't be afraid to help distribute tasks with other staff on as to lighten the load of everyone. 

See you on the Field Alora 

Side note: Would you stop finding me in all my gosh darn spots.. thanks *insert finger guns*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Alora's T-mod application - by ★ Alora ★ - 11-11-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by Old Man Voss - 11-12-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by Mr.Potato - 11-12-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by HalfDemonLink - 11-12-2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by happy - 11-12-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by Móno - 11-12-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by TheUltraFish - 11-15-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by Smurfmin - 11-15-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: Alora's T-mod application - by Traitor - 11-20-2018, 07:58 PM