Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gadgets & Weapons/Changing old ones
(02-20-2017, 12:31 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: mmmm We just had a lot of weapon changes, but I think the sights idea is cool. (I don't think we need to break the server just yet)

No of course your right about that, but as the server progresses and I will donate quite a bit myself soon I think if possible we can try easing into something like that. Just look up customizable weapons addon and its cool and well made where you hold up the gun and there are customizable slots like sights, barrels, stocks, callibers, lasers and more. I would be happy in assisting the staff in adding them and it would seperate the server from others. And about breaking the server that is a valid concern. I was a admin/developer on another TTT server which unfortuantly closed and we had the customizable weaponary and the server lagged and crashed alot.
But thanks for the input

---putin

(02-20-2017, 12:31 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: mmmm We just had a lot of weapon changes, but I think the sights idea is cool. (I don't think we need to break the server just yet)

BTW I also just thought that certain attatchments can be paid for in the shop and can be a whole new level of stuff to buy and invest in the shop. Like lets say you can only buy or get these weapons in drops or buy them in the shop. You would have them blank at first but than you can buy more. I think its fun and it may need some tampering with the crates maybe even a attatchment crate but I think it would pay off.

Check it out
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=349050451

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Gadgets & Weapons/Changing old ones - by RootinTootinVladimirPutin - 02-20-2017, 12:47 PM