Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Dinks TTT Great Again: The Sequel
(04-20-2019, 07:40 PM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote: this is probably me just being retarded but whatever idk shit about server coding or addons anymore anyways so

i feel like dinks ttt has like really below average hit reg. I play on other servers quite a lot and dont get shitboxed as much. its entirely possible its coincidental but I really do believe other servers just have better hitreg or hitboxes somehow. i feel like part of it has to do with all the ps items people have on in combination with client and serverside ping. Blood comes out all the time and no damage, but i also have vids of blood coming out when you dont even hit the player so...
i highly recommend recording gameplay so you can see if its really hitreg or if youre just bad (nothing personal). i have numerous recordings where i thought i got shitboxed but in reality im just bad. conversely i have vids of where i thought i was bad but actually hit them

tickrates may also play into it, refer to my best moments post

gmod blows bro

ive definitely played on servers with better reg

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Dinks TTT Great Again: The Sequel - by ^ ^aeth0r - 04-20-2019, 07:54 PM