Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Staff Application.
Part of my delay to answer this was to A) bump it up so that you could get more feedback and B) to see your reaction to different amounts of feedback from different people. 1st and foremost, I believe you have your hours wrong. The reason why I say this is that from your last application to this one it says that you have only played 45 or so more minutes since the past application. I know this is incorrect as I have played with you a few times since your return and that time played is well over 45 minutes. So please go back and make sure you have all the correct times in place.

Second item of note, is that I want you to know that I, and a few others,have noticed that you have been putting in the personal work while on the server. This is much improved compared to not even a year ago. You keep a more level head and able to handle the many various people and attitudes that the server provides on a daily basis. I have noticed that you are more willing and eager to help out on the server and have shown initiative on handling situations. This is good when the issue is bad, but please note that we are trying to approach the server from a more relaxed approach when handling troublemakers and issues so that the server does not appear to be in a dictatorship or police state. I realize we as staff may not always be successful in this approach but we are trying. I believe that sometimes you jump the gun a little too quickly with some situations or maybe even nitpicking. Keep it up the good work with having a level head and work on relaxing just a bit more and give an additional warnings before using a command to attempt an instant solution.

Third and final item is consistency. Real life always come first. We understand and support people taking care of things in the real world or taking breaks from the game as to not get wiped out from playing. Your hours are spread out at different intervals, somewhat inconsistent, and difficult to see when you will be on. Show a level of consistency that can be relied on. There is no point giving someone a staff rank that is not present ever or so inconsistently that it cannot be measured. This is not to say we do not have inactive staff but when receiving his or her rank, they showed a consistent time on the server throughout the given week.

I believe that you are closer than your previous application with only a few small items that need adjusted before you become staff. Take the critique and apply them going into the future and you should have no problems with your next application. As for now however, -1 from me, best of luck going forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Mars Staff Application. - by §8ItzMars - 05-09-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Mars Staff Application. - by Sharky - 05-09-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Mars Staff Application. - by Avi - 05-09-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Mars Staff Application. - by Móno - 05-09-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Mars Staff Application. - by §8ItzMars - 05-09-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Mars Staff Application. - by Andre - 05-09-2019, 07:06 PM