Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ceebeast
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about? I'm trying to look through the discord ttt_game_relay channel to recall what you're talking about. I don't think I've ever displayed a 'complete nazi like approach' to anything... The last few times you were on were on 5/7, 5/6, 5/5 (according to discord chat relays) and that's as you said, 'a few nights ago.' I've spent like 30 minutes looking through the discord logs because I'm genuinely confused as to what you're referring to so from my research:

5/5 I recall because you asked me how I was and mentioned that you haven't seen me in a while, I replied with "chilling snak, got back into trading equities and options so ive been making $$$ other than that, got bored of this game, been doing cool adult stuff :^)" I don't remember anything happening that night... I don't think I stayed on for too long
5/6 I logged on and saw the change where you can see detectives and traitor buddies through walls. The first round I said "wtf
why can i see detectives through the wall" followed by "i hate it i can just sit here and watch for a detective to die." I got traitor a round or two later and I started getting FPS drops because of the plugin. I finished my T round and left since I was getting bad FPS drop and I refused to play like that. I didn't come back until...
5/7 where I started playing "ceebeast is proven IM PROVEN I KILLED SAL im proven i killed sal" and played for a while. Not sure how long, don't see anything in the chat that was controversial or that showed any signs of conflict. Cactus seems to have been almost this entire time, I'm sure he can vouch.
5/8 (Don't think you were on but this may be the closest thing to what you're thinking of maybe)

Juliano Ronald: lil n*gger unmute me so i dont have to murder ur dog 
(((I censored the word that he said)))
I gagged him
.ceebeast: chill out lil boi stop being an angry teenager
Cactus came back, GCubed, Cardio, Demik, Eternal, J@Ck were all online
Cactus: checked logs i can see the mass and constant rdm
The only time that I mute people is when they drop the N word, purposefully mic spam by playing music or playing things that make people deaf. The one exclusion to this in the past few days was when ExperienceOrb was being harassed and I told the guy to stop (especially since ExperienceOrb is very young) and he continued harassing him so I muted him temporarily.

I don't think that anybody has ever heard me brag about my age or how many years I played this game... the closest thing I've ever said to that was that I am in college - I prefer people not know how old I am or where I'm for, I like to maintain anonymity online. If I did what you said, I'd like for you to tell me how old I am and how long I've been playing this game. I didn't argue with anybody about anything? I'm a very calm individual when I play, I don't think anybody can point out a time that I raged or got really upset with somebody. I've been looking through these chat logs and I'm so lost with what you said.

"No one was complaining or having ANY issues until you arrived. You then begun arguing with people about petty things (your age, your years played lol) and honestly you completely killed the good vibes people were having by overly enforcing the rules." Who was online? Whose fun did I ruin, who did I argue with, what vibes did I kill? This doesn't sound like me, man, and I'm pretty sure I don't have memory loss. You need to elaborate on everything you said. This is pretty blasphemous.

If you ever have a problem with me or how I behave on the server, I'd expect you to call me out on it. If you see anybody, including me, abusing powers or muting/gagging people when they shouldn't be you should take screenshots and put in a report. I appreciate you saying that you thought highly of me before 'that night' but I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know if you're just saying this as a joke or if you're bullshitting but... yeah...

EDIT:
Quote:yes and no. by no means am I saying he was abusing anything, what I'm saying is a complete overstepping of your role. I was there at the time aswell and I was keeping the peace. Every single person was having a great time and I could see that, there was no need for someone  to come on and start muting people and literally starting arguements and feuds the SECOND he arrives. By no means was anyone just blatently mic spamming, people were just being reckless and loud, it was late and night and everyone was having a blast. It is not a donor's job too be acting like a staff member unless it is actually required. If people had been actually mic spamming or causing issues I would have handled it, I was a high positioned staff member on many servers and I would have known when to step in and start using powers. In this case, it  was not needed and only caused issues.
Once again, who did I cause issues with? So either "Everyone on the server was having great time, and I mean everyone. [..] No one was complaining or having ANY issues until you arrived. [...] and honestly you completely killed the good vibes people were having by overly enforcing the rules," or you were "keeping the peace" because things were going on. Which is it?

I don't think I act like a staff member, I use the !kick command when someone is mass RDMing (like my most recent post about a mass RDMer where I provided proof, Brown logged in and banned him.) My other most recent post was about ghosters on the server. I was the only person who was not a guest and there was like 2 'member' players. I could have easily abused my powers and act like a staff member at that point in time.  I did not kick the ghosters, didn't antagonize them, I made a post and provided evidence while waiting patiently. I tried getting someone on Discord but nobody was on. I messaged the @Admin chat and I messaged staff individually through steam. Didn't act as a staff member. I only use !kick or !mute when it absolutely entails it, when someone mic spams aggressively or says that specific word mentioned earlier. I'm sure that staff can pull up how often I utilize these commands and see that I did not do that in the period you said and that I've used the commands a small handful of times compared to how much I play.

I'm sorry, man, but you're just saying some absolute bullshit. I don't know if I pissed you off in some other way but that's no reason to come at me and say that I acted like a 'nazi' in any situation when I absolutely did not.

Messages In This Thread
ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 05-10-2020, 03:33 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 09:39 AM
RE: ceebeast - by Eternal - 05-10-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: ceebeast - by RussEfarmer - 05-10-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: ceebeast - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 05-10-2020, 10:30 AM
RE: ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 05-10-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 05-10-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 12:24 PM
RE: ceebeast - by Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart - 05-10-2020, 12:23 PM