Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detective and/or Traitor buyable items
Please, the SLAM. Anything to stop T on T accidents. People just don't listen and don't pay attention, and they run into tripwire mines. They're so good too, if well hidden.

Juggernaut suit... Ehh, The reason why we use holy hand grenades and jihads and shit in the first place is to primarily take care of the detectives, since they already spawn with body armor. A person with a rifle may have a hard time taking them out, so for them to be able to survive T-weapons like that is way too overpowered, in my opinion.

Horseshoe sounds gucci, but may be overpowered if combined with a detective's grapple hook. They'd practically be able to fly and land where they please, especially if provided with a health station nearby.

I've had Hermes Boots before as a traitor and it was fantastically OP. The most fun I've had just running around with a shitgun, shooting the shit out of everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Detective and/or Traitor buyable items - by Warpizzle - 01-08-2017, 07:40 PM