Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
RyanHighman Admin Application :3
Not my group. I don’t own the server or talk to 60% of users in that discord. I’ve been saying this since January. Idk why you felt the need to include that/mention my name in any capacity considering I hadn’t even commented on this. I haven’t been on my pc more than two times in over two months so I’m not some cult ringleader

Also the taking you down thing happened between 2 people during your first/second tenure. Which at that point you did not deserve. If that’s still going on then I haven’t been anywhere that has access to that.

The slur use argument can go either way I don’t care. My only gripe with you was how you handled the discord in April. If you’re told to shut up and sit down will you get mad again and not handle things in TTT like the discord incident? If you can staff calmly and not do that then you’ll be fine.
(07-09-2024, 12:36 AM)Damien1579 Wrote: I am referring to your group as in more than just "Dong's group" It includes a lot of people and for atleast 1-2 years now they have hated me and been harassing me in their private spaces and plotting/planning against me for no reason (I can tell*) other than who I was associated with. If I recorded everything and took screenshots and used it as a gotcha moment like that's been tried against me on this thread and in the past, I could've showed it here but regardless I think being harassed by this group for this long is so silly.

I will only speak for myself here, but when I had stated that I don't hate you on the thread, I meant that. There are those who definitely find you insufferable who happen to be in our friend group, but they are individuals who think for themselves. There's not a "hivemind" going on; we have similar opinions on some things and disagree/differ on others just like any other friend group.

As far as the "harassing you in private spaces/plotting" bit: I hate to disappoint you, but there's not really a single person in this entire community that any of us "plotted against" as a group. Noire made that 18-page document that you mentioned of his own free will, not encouraged or prompted by anyone (which he also happened to support your app); nobody told him to do that. We aren't sitting around scheming about how to mess with people; in fact, most of us in the server don't really discuss the stuff. It's 3-5 people who do it every day and the rest of us simply play games together. Sure, we might make jokes, but we also wouldn't join you to play hangman if we hated you.

There's one thing that both groups that have been mentioned are similar in, and that's if we don't like someone at all, we don't interact with them. 

We saw playing hangman as a chance to interact with you because you make it impossible to interact with when you think we hate you; I've made attempts to salvage the friendship you and I used to have but you'll unadd me unprompted and it just frustrates/confuses me (sorry to air out personal grievances, it's just relevant to this point).

Just because someone critiques you doesn't mean they don't like you; it's one thing if someone tries to hold you accountable, which I would say is a valid critique. Invalid would be things like what Maddox said (albeit it was funny and clearly a joke).  Nate's reasons for -1'ing you are nearly identical to everyone else's for -1'ing you. You have a track record.

There's no reason to "plot" for your downfall. If anything, some of us (me) probably hope you can finally just stick to it instead of leaving again if you're accepted.

EDIT: I did not see that the slur thing was posted. To be frank, I have the same stance on it as Dong; don't really care. Not my business what you do with your time outside the server as long as you're not being a literal degenerate that needs to be community banned.
(07-09-2024, 05:21 AM)dong Wrote: Not my group. I don’t own the server or talk to 60% of users in that discord. I’ve been saying this since January. Idk why you felt the need to include that/mention my name in any capacity considering I hadn’t even commented on this. I haven’t been on my pc more than two times in over two months so I’m not some cult ringleader

Also the taking you down thing happened between 2 people during your first/second tenure. Which at that point you did not deserve. If that’s still going on then I haven’t been anywhere that has access to that.

The slur use argument can go either way I don’t care. My only gripe with you was how you handled the discord in April. If you’re told to shut up and sit down will you get mad again and not handle things in TTT like the discord incident?  If you can staff calmly and not do that then you’ll be fine.
I wasn't the one to mention your name first, it was Nate. Even if you aren't the server owner now you were still the server owner when most of the messages in that server talking shit about me happened. It is a bigger group of people that have consistently dragged my name through the mud and talked shit about me in their private spaces for years now and it extends to at least 2 other outside dinklecords that aren't/weren't yours at any time. This part isn't relevant to my application so I apologize for bringing it up.

I won't get mad and not handle things like how I did then. It was a horrendous situation that happened where all levels of staff were treated like shit in the community and I was one of the newer staff members. I wasn't the only staff member on at the time for the discord but I was one of the only people trying to calm things down and just felt dejected after being accused by both sides of sweeping shit under the rug. This won't happen again.
since i can be overt about this now since it's officially been said

saying he's in the wrong for saying a slur in private when you yourself, slater, have +1'd people who also used the same slur in private in capacities you 100% knew about (as well as other more legitimate bigoted things) is insane

it's the hypocrisy for me

that particular word has been used by at least 80% of the staff team, many of which within the past year, including admins/former admins, i can look up that word in laced's old discord and get so many results from current admins

ALSOOOOO FOXKA LMAO you literally posted a staff app in late 2021 within a month of dropping the n word in laced's dms fuck off with that (gimme a few hours i can find a screenshot)

so tired of y'all picking apart the stupidest shit for no reason jesus christ learn to knit or something
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Keeping it a buck fifty with you guys I do not care damien slurred. It would make me a hypocrite and frankly a liar if i pretended to. It was a dumb hill to make and die on publicly and frankly i feel a lot of people in the community have skeletons in their closet of when they were edgy or still actively use edgy humor/words around friends privately as long as nothing crazy spills into the servers/discord idgaf.
[Image: e2d.jpg]
(07-09-2024, 05:03 PM)Father's Miniature Semen Jezebel Wrote: since i can be overt about this now since it's officially been said

saying he's in the wrong for saying a slur in private when you yourself, slater, have +1'd people who also used the same slur in private in capacities you 100% knew about (as well as other more legitimate bigoted things) is insane

it's the hypocrisy for me

that particular word has been used by at least 80% of the staff team, many of which within the past year, including admins/former admins, i can look up that word in laced's old discord and get so many results from current admins
We both were in the wrong. not sure why you are making it out as I said he specifically was in the wrong when I didn’t. I also never voted on damien’s app, even in the staff discord. If you wanna assume that I did based off solely that, be my guest. i never said it wasn’t hypocritical cause it obviously is. 

I brought up “real” concerns on his app in staff discord that I had issues with and that should be brought up, but never casted a vote aside. it also left me dumbfounded considering that we’ve had people -1 for outside discord behavior for other cases previously and get DENIED, while others have not because it seems like it doesn’t apply to certain individuals.
Take the back and forth to the DMs folks. I've received some suggestions to close this but wanted to leave it open to keep the discussion going. If it continues to revolve around the same arguments unrelated to the application, we'll be closing until the admins come to a decision.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Mind explaining this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(07-10-2024, 12:25 AM)茶 Tea Wrote: Mind explaining this?
I'm so cooked.
+1 actually performs his duties as staff and I appreciate this. On another note #takedownDamien2024