Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
RyanHighman Admin Application :3
I have never really had a problem with Damien, even tho i might have gave him a -1 in the past but i dont remember and dont care to check. As of now i think Damien has matured slightly, even if he lowkey be instigating a lot and some tomfoolery and bickering, but he has had prior staff experience and knows the rules well. Yall need staff sooo bad apparently so whats the big deal? As far as i can tell hes never done anything that makes u guys think he shouldn't be staff besides leaving and coming back. So if the main issue yall are having is him resigning and coming back a lot, that is honestly retarded, when there have been so many times people get staff then go inactive and or barely play afterword's. IK staffing can be annoying and if he wants to take a break after a while let him who gaf.

I also dont know about any previous drama or what has happened between anyone because i do not care one bit and i feel like some of yall need to hop off dick and move on too, dwelling in the past doesnt make a brighter future. and like idk what yall have tried to do to improve things but i havnt noticed anything different from when i started playing on this server and now, its always some bs going on every month or so.

A lot of yall take this game too damn serious for no reason at all, if u getting mad just log off or something use the block function, mute ability, play a different game, literally so many options.

ima give a +1
-1 "english or spanish'd" me on my T round
Your application has been denied at this time. Some of the points that have been raised are rather dubious, but we feel more time is needed to build trust.
You may apply again on 8/14/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]