Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats be rats in the end.
I am severely upset and disappointed if all of this is true. You should not be using alts for the express purpose of causing shit. The harassments claims are pretty serious as well and makes me upset if staff actually was taking part in it. I would like to see a response to this from someone tbh. I feel like im somehow still missing more context.
(06-10-2024, 01:18 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I am severely upset/disappointed if all of this is true. You should not be using alts for the express purpose of causing shit. The harassments claims are pretty serious as well and makes me upset if staff actually was taking part in it. I would like to see a response to this from someone tbh.
If they're cowardly enough to use alts to harass, I doubt they'd have the nerve to rat themselves out.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
I have no clue about any of this.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(06-10-2024, 11:21 AM)Gargler Wrote: carson has been on record in phantoms ban appeal admitting to RDMing innocents and with nothing being done
all i said was i accidentally rdm'ed once or twice damn
but besides that idk much of anything after i resigned and about what happened to elf or the new alt account stuff. also "Levi, Norm, August, Carson have been messing with this group for some time now" the most I've done to my knowledge was a couple of rdm warns and slays and muting glaze for saying something he shouldn't have as well as argue opinions on phantoms ban. If I have said something to one of you and just can't remember you can lmk but if not please don't make it seem as if I've gone out of my way to harass you all.
[Image: image.png]
(06-10-2024, 02:08 PM)Carson Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:21 AM)Gargler Wrote: carson has been on record in phantoms ban appeal admitting to RDMing innocents and with nothing being done
all i said was i accidentally rdm'ed once or twice damn
but besides that idk much of anything after i resigned and about what happened to elf or the new alt account stuff. also "Levi, Norm, August, Carson have been messing with this group for some time now" the most I've done to my knowledge was a couple of rdm warns and slays and muting glaze for saying something he shouldn't have as well as argue opinions on phantoms ban. If I have said something to one of you and just can't remember you can lmk but if not please don't make it seem as if I've gone out of my way to harass you all.
For the most part here i used you as a example of admitting to breaking the rules on innocent people and not just friends with nothing being done, but when mystic fails to catch something its all of a sudden a bias. I was using you and the other example of clear bias on this server. not to mention my latest and might i add only legit ban being a perma ban, but again ill fight that another day even when it shows a clear lack of understanding of their own rules, with a Bias clear as day. For the most part carson beside you being against phantom in her ban appeal for the same excuses they gave, ive no real big issues besides that. Again i mainly used your example to show the bias the staff have for one another and those in their friend group.

Also maybe you should go back to the Ban Appeal and reread over that. you mentioned something along the lines of why would i ban myself when i have to mod the server.. not a direct quote but close enough...
(06-10-2024, 02:18 PM)Gargler Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 02:08 PM)Carson Wrote: snip
For the most part here i used you as a example of admitting to breaking the rules on innocent people and not just friends with nothing being done, but when mystic fails to catch something its all of a sudden a bias. I was using you and the other example of clear bias on this server. not to mention my latest and might i add only legit ban being a perma ban, but again ill fight that another day even when it shows a clear lack of understanding of their own rules, with a Bias clear as day. For the most part carson beside you being against phantom in her ban appeal for the same excuses they gave, ive no real big issues besides that. Again i mainly used your example to show the bias the staff have for one another and those in their friend group.

Also maybe you should go back to the Ban Appeal and reread over that. you mentioned something along the lines of why would i ban myself when i have to mod the server.. not a direct quote but close enough...
That makes more sense, ty. I hadn't seen you talk about the bias against mystical so i couldn't make the correlation, sorry.
About the ban appeal thing, I think it was more about me not wanting to ban myself for accidentally rdm'ing because I had to staff the server but even so your argument still stands, I should've been punished for that
[Image: image.png]
(06-10-2024, 02:27 PM)Carson Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 02:18 PM)Gargler Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 02:08 PM)Carson Wrote: snip

That makes more sense, ty. I hadn't seen you talk about the bias against mystical so i couldn't make the correlation, sorry.
About the ban appeal thing, I think it was more about me not wanting to ban myself for accidentally rdm'ing because I had to staff the server but even so your argument still stands, I should've been punished for that
No issues, and i appreciate you admitting to that not many would... Amongst many of the staff and former staff you are one i generally still do respect.
(06-10-2024, 01:18 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I am severely upset and disappointed if all of this is true. You should not be using alts for the express purpose of causing shit. The harassments claims are pretty serious as well and makes me upset if staff actually was taking part in it. I would like to see a response to this from someone tbh. I feel like im somehow still missing more context.
The sad truth is that staff has been doing this for quite some time. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18256 About a year and a couple months ago, I was banned based on evidence that was caught on an alt account of a now resigned staff member Nullify. This ban was very reasonable and I'm not arguing that, It's the fact that it was all caught on an alt of a staff member. The ban was much more severe then the rules stated. Once I was unbanned said staff member continued to join on that alt and watch over my constantly, by kill binding which is against the rules. Not only that, they would target me by RDM'ing me and all around being a nuisance to try and get some type of reaction out of me. This was only achieved to help them get a higher staff rank. The alt's last night were doing pretty much the same.
Things just keep getting worse around here,  if its true then I think it be best to close down murder and to hell it all.  You'd have to be an asshole and literally want to mess with someone just for the fun of it to go to this extent.
My name got mentioned so hi, yes hello, I am here now. Although it was an offhand mention, I feel it would maybe help to offer some of my perspective from my time.

First off, I'm not entirely aware of what's been going on recently as I've been incredibly disconnected for a long while now. Most of my interaction now is mainly on the discord though I occasionally keep tabs on the forums to see how everyone is doing. I noticed my name was mentioned as someone who had "been messing with this group for some time now." Now I'm not sure who else in this group is that you've mentioned is, but I'll address some stuff about phantom in particular as their name was specifically mentioned in that post with mine.

As for Phan, during my time staffing murder Phantom's behavior was quite a concern from time to time. Although Phantom was a fun player to have on the server, they were quite prone to emotional blow-ups every now and then, and it was frequent enough that we were almost bracing for it whenever they joined. Some blow ups would happen just because they got killed in game, a lot of times legitimately, and the result would be some real anger and hateful words. I personally had to handle my share of those blow-ups and was much more lenient about them than I should have been at times. The resulting ban that Phantom linked was absolutely warranted, although not at perma level like it was initially set at, and I will still stand by that today. I can't speak for the others but I personally viewed that ban as a way to give you a break to relax and refresh your mind, and not because you were some filthy toxic rule breaker or anything like that. That being said, I have to admit that not all decisions made were the right decisions and some actions had to be walked back and rightfully so just like that perma. In short, we kinda made mistakes and I personally apologize for that.

When it comes to the alts being used to catch wrongdoing, I've never been against using alts in certain cases to catch toxic behavior, thought it sounds like there was a lot of targeting and baiting being done based on the post. Using an alt has help weed out issues that for the most part wouldn't happen in the presence of staff. It's the same reason why on Prop Hunt for example, we would ask players not to announce us joining in order for us to catch issues like Ghosting or Hacking. Players can get smart about hiding their trouble when they know we're watching. I can tell you that although I personally never used an alt account on servers, I know other staff members absolutely did (this goes for every Dinks server, not just murder). However, using them to specifically bait and target specific people is not okay. It's quite simply harassment using the pretext as "staffing" as a sort of qualified immunity.

Back to Phantom real quick, I want to personally said that I'm sorry. Anyway, if I ever came across as someone who hated you, know that this was never the case. As for the personal attacks about your sexuality and of you being a furry, I ask you to forward any and all evidence of this to the Admin team. This also goes for any evidence you have of the alt targeting and any other relevant issues. Your sexuality is absolutely nobody's business and I am sorry for what you've been forced to endure.

All in all, we are all beautiful people who deserve the chance to have fun and enjoy ourselves. I love you all and hope life gives you everything you desire. I typed this up post quick so I hope it comes across alright, but I'm in the main discord still so if anyone has any questions or needs any clarification please feel free to message me privately. As for now, I return to the shadow realm. Have a beautiful day y'all.

o7
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]