Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unresigning and what the Status Quo could be
(06-10-2024, 05:45 PM)BillyBob Wrote: im glad u have felt this way for a very long time as clearly seen here

lold

[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-10-2024, 05:45 PM)BillyBob Wrote: im glad u have felt this way for a very long time as clearly seen here

lold
thank u for ur necessary and relevant contribution to this discussion
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(06-10-2024, 06:11 PM)茶 Tea Wrote:

lold
No, thank YOU for your necessary and relevant contribution to this discussion tea
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(06-10-2024, 06:15 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote:

lold
No, thank YOU for your necessary and relevant contribution to this discussion tea
you are so welcome my friend!! i appreciate u!
(06-10-2024, 06:16 PM)茶 Tea Wrote:

lold
Wooooooaaaaaah slow ur horses, im one for sarcasm but friend is taking it TOO FAR
This is an issue that....seems like common sense would deem very simple.
The foundation of this issue is deciding on what is FAIR. Ok.
The fairest thing that can be done, despite some groaning here or there from prominent members of the community is to codify it. Make it black and white.

In MOST cases we can agree people typically shouldn't have their rank handed back. I think everyone would agree on that in MOST cases.

Put this issue to bed, keep it simple.

When a staff member removes themselves, if they want to be staff again they gain everyone's trust back and work their way up from trusted like everyone else.

No one will have the community's complete trust if handed a high level position to matter how popular they are or think they are.
The only way to make this fair across the board, the only way to prove trust to EVERYONE is disavow Unresigning.
Make people work from the ground up.
(06-10-2024, 06:17 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote:

lold
Wooooooaaaaaah slow ur horses, im one for sarcasm but friend is taking it TOO FAR
do you want to be friends if you do please watch skibidi toilet #65 with me
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(06-10-2024, 06:20 PM)茶 Tea Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 06:17 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 06:11 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: thank u for ur necessary and relevant contribution to this discussion
do you want to be friends if you do please watch skibidi toilet #65 with me
No I honestly find you weird and insufferable
(06-10-2024, 06:17 PM)brother roach Wrote: This is an issue that....seems like common sense would deem very simple.
The foundation of this issue is deciding on what is FAIR. Ok.
The fairest thing that can be done, despite some groaning here or there from prominent members of the community is to codify it. Make it black and white.

In MOST cases we can agree people typically shouldn't have their rank handed back. I think everyone would agree on that in MOST cases.

Put this issue to bed, keep it simple.

When a staff member removes themselves, if they want to be staff again they gain everyone's trust back and work their way up from trusted like everyone else.

No one will have the communitie's complete trust if handed a high level position to matter how popular they are or think they are.
The only way to make this fair across the board, the only way to prove trust to EVERYONE is disavow Unresigning.
Make people work from the ground up.
Dude has been here for a month and is already based af. Brother Roach for Trusted!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think we all have breaking points and if someone unresigns the same the week they did i don't have a problem with it. If someone is gone a month+ and wishes to unresign while still having the rank i think it should be a staff team vote, but if they no longer have the rank i won't be opposed to starting out as a trusted with accelerated promotional opportunity aka not waiting the 4months to get back to mod or wherever they ended their last run since they already proved themselves. I think it'd give them a good idea on if they truly want to stick around again or not.
[Image: e2d.jpg]