Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T-Admin4
Here's the thing about TDawg, no matter what side he is on he will always strive to understand the opposition while even refuting points brought up on topics that he agrees with. Usually this would be called just playing Devil's Advocate, but I think TDawg does a bit more than that. He's more like a grindstone, sharpening both sides of the argument in order to cut through to only the most pertinent and factual information.

tl;dr lemme stop glazing tdawg is a great candidate for admin. He's got a good head on his shoulders.
+1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 TDawg4 4 Admin4.

Pretty sure he was part of this community before me (late 2016). He’s seen the changes, the ups and downs, and has remained steadfast through them all. He has all the tools a good admin needs- knows good server addons and TTT workings on the technical end. On the staff/people end, he’s also an excellent choice. I have never seen him approach a situation in any way besides a fair and unbiased outlook and getting all the facts and talking to people calmly and listening to what they have to says . He’ll call out what he needs to call out without regard to any personal friendships and do his best to keep a healthy, safe community.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This has no bearing on your application but just thought I'd mention it since you brought it up, an MOTD revision is planned
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-24-2024, 04:06 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: This has no bearing on your application but just thought I'd mention it since you brought it up, an MOTD revision is planned

Can I ask approximately how long a revision has been planned for?
(06-24-2024, 04:41 PM)Nate Wrote: Can I ask approximately how long a revision has been planned for?
Since the guidelines revision, but other stuff has gotten in the way since then. Most of the initial planned changes are already figured out though, just have to structure it and write it up for staff review.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
i dont want to relitigate the past but since you would be deciding on these things, what is your opinion on the big drama that happened a couple months ago?
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(06-24-2024, 04:50 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(06-24-2024, 04:41 PM)Nate Wrote: Can I ask approximately how long a revision has been planned for?
Since the guidelines revision, but other stuff has gotten in the way since then. Most of the initial planned changes are already figured out though, just have to structure it and write it up for staff review.
Gotcha. While I appreciate all the work the current TTT admins are doing and have done, I see this as a great reason to add a third admin. With Icey gone, a third admin is a great idea to help spread out some of the current issues / responsibilities that need addressed within the server and the community; and quite honestly, I see someone like Tdawg as the perfect candidate. He’s professional, unbiased, has more than necessary experience, and is well respected among the community. +1 Tdawg :)
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
When I pushed for Summer Mansion, It and Winter Mansion Were supposed to be in a seasonal rotation, With Winter Mansion from October to March and Summer Mansion from April to September. If you can make this work, do it, otherwise leave summer mansion alone.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 Cool guy
[Image: samurai-8794280_1280.jpg]
Blue