Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alichay Prophunt Ban Appeal
[Image: 82uLfwK.png]
Nah I'd -1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Though we are very lenient with mentally ill players, this appeal is ass with no effort. -1
You’re a loose cannon whose toxicity and harassment of others in the discord completely got you what you deserved. You’re only further justifying why you deserved it through doing a bait appeal like this to try and irritate people. The fact you also went through and personally deleted every single one of your messages to eliminate evidence from anyone who isn’t discord staff was equally cringe.

-1. Stay gone.
Lol good shitpost I guess
If this real-1 you went through the massive effort of hand deleting hundreds of discord messages because of how much you hated this community, threw a tantrum, then left. I have no idea why you would 180 to come back after that.
(07-15-2024, 03:06 AM)Tronald Wrote: This is like a 10/10 shitpost.

Unfortunately your masterpiece does not also function as an unban request since you have not provided any information which we could use to unban you. Even your SteamID is in the wrong format lol.

Genuinely didn’t realize that part, given that this is how steam I.D.s are presented in steam

(07-15-2024, 08:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: Lol good shitpost I guess
If this real-1 you went through the massive effort of hand deleting hundreds of discord messages because of how much you hated this community, threw a tantrum, then left. I have no idea why you would 180 to come back after that.
Tantrum? I don’t recall anything I did being qualified as a tantrum. I wished to delete all identifying personal information and it was easier to simply delete every single msg of mine than sift through them to try to figure out what might be and what mightn’t. Either way, an all server ban where I never received an official reason as to why I was banned because I antagonized people in a discord and the forum is wild.
(07-15-2024, 09:51 AM)Wende Wrote:

Unfortunately your masterpiece does not also function as an unban request since you have not provided any information which we could use to unban you. Even your SteamID is in the wrong format lol.

Genuinely didn’t realize that part, given that this is how steam I.D.s are presented in steam

Tantrum? I don’t recall anything I did being qualified as a tantrum. I wished to delete all identifying personal information and it was easier to simply delete every single msg of mine than sift through them to try to figure out what might be and what mightn’t. Either way, an all server ban where I never received an official reason as to why I was banned because I antagonized people in a discord and the forum is wild.
seek help
(07-15-2024, 08:27 AM)chapman Wrote: You’re a loose cannon whose toxicity and harassment of others in the discord completely got you what you deserved. You’re only further justifying why you deserved it through doing a bait appeal like this to try and irritate people. The fact you also went through and personally deleted every single one of your messages to eliminate evidence from anyone who isn’t discord staff was equally cringe.

-1. Stay gone.
Evidence? I did what I did I was quite literally just trying to get rid of identifying information. I want 0 people here being able to find me irl and it was easier to delete every msg id ever sent than try to hand sift through them and determine what might or mightn’t be useful to someone trying to find me. I 100% own that I antagonized people, this isn’t up for debate. Whether you can or can’t see the msgs is irrelevant.
-1 play SG instead
[Image: e2d.jpg]
(07-15-2024, 09:55 AM)Icey Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 09:51 AM)Wende Wrote:

seek help
Please try to provide constructive criticism

(07-15-2024, 08:24 AM)Icey Wrote: Though we are very lenient with mentally ill players, this appeal is ass with no effort. -1
I fail to see how calling me mentally ill is aiding to a discussion here. Additionally I fail to see who this “we” is as you are no longer part of the staffing team.