Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pros of Stupid
I am going to invite all the Logans to a discord server and talk shit about all the Nathans in the community
(07-27-2024, 12:28 AM)chapman Wrote: I am going to invite all the Logans to a discord server and talk shit about all the Nathans in the community
Drop the Narhan lore and their part in society pls I have not heard of this 

This is probably a good time to say, as multiple people have asked, this isn't about anyone, it's not some lame vague post smh, just a random thought rattling in my head based on bullying trauma from Elementary school with a kid I played hockey with that ended up making me like dumb people because of what he provided me as a person

If it was targeted it'd include a callout smh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(07-27-2024, 04:26 AM)god if he didnt murder children Wrote:
(07-27-2024, 12:28 AM)chapman Wrote: I am going to invite all the Logans to a discord server and talk shit about all the Nathans in the community
Drop the Narhan lore and their part in society pls I have not heard of this 

This is probably a good time to say, as multiple people have asked, this isn't about anyone, it's not some lame vague post smh, just a random thought rattling in my head based on bullying trauma from Elementary school with a kid I played hockey with that ended up making me like dumb people because of what he provided me as a person

If it was targeted it'd include a callout smh

Here's the Nathan Lore:

Nathans are the people who believe that they are a victim even if they instigate the situation. They are someone who will pick and pry at someone for nothing more than their own mere entertainment. Logans despise these types because Logans thrive on shittalk and cannot handle it when someone they shit talk plays victim; it's like being stuck behind someone going 45 mph (roughly 70 KPH for Metric System Users) in a 65 (100 KPH) speed limit area. It's perpetual hell for them.

Nathans and Logans never can get along, as they both share an inferiority and superiority complex at the same time. They believe to be better than someone (which is why Nathans instigate) but will crumble if someone were to call them out on their shit (inferiority). Usually, I would imagine a Nathan as someone having a neckbeard or a really shitty tattoo, and probably doesn't shower. 

Similarly to you, I'm just bored on a Saturday and don't really have anyone in mind when I said this.
Your lore didn't include where the name comes from in your childhood smh worst lore dump
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(07-27-2024, 10:55 AM)god if he didnt murder children Wrote: Your lore didn't include where the name comes from in your childhood smh worse lore dump

whoopsie daisy