Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats be rats in the end.
@Lost_Leviathan i think the murder admin can address this he's been pretty proactive with the server
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Levi I just wanted to say that it deeply hurts me that you had no trust in me and that you and  Norm decided to use an Alt and as soon as you joined the game started to be toxic such as when you said that Phantom Sounded like a Furry and proceeded to egg her on throughout the game Which didn't set a good atmosphere for the game. They were rushing, pushing, and body blocking which was a product of them constantly running in their faces. I also want to put out there that I was also dealing with the constant messaging about Fluxx  RDMING and never getting around to punishing him even though I was asking Levi  questions on how to handle Fluxx's punishment so  I had not witnessed the mass RDIMG that Spider was doing and I'm not going to just take someone's word that at the time I thought was a rando and possibly have no proper evidence for punishment, this goes for everyone regardless of them being a Rando or Regular. At this point the constant complaints and messaging became too much and became too stressful which made me give up and leave the game, this would not have happened if there were no ALTS trying to snoop and cause trouble on the server.
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
(06-10-2024, 12:19 PM)brother roach Wrote: Reading these responses, this sounds like a very strange targeting/hazing situation that absolutely deserves looking into by a higher staff member.
Going further through the thread and seeing Mystical’s response it’s really hard to read the situation especially without any video footage/evidence/more context of things on the thread, but either way it’s not a good look for sure. It looks like one of two things if things happened as described in the original post. My current theory is that it was abusive use of alting and leaving Mystical to clean up the mess. Alting in a way to collect evidence quietly and otherwise play the game normally is generally fine. Alting to interfere with the game and violate rules in a way to cause evidence to appear because it triggers an issue seems very abusable and would understandably make things miserable for visible staff let alone players who abide by rules. To which  it seems Mystical was the most active of, so if this the way based on this theory, I can understand her feeling targeted due to that. The other possibility is it was intentionally targeted, which would make things more confusing. I’d like to see responses from those called out in the post as well but given with what I have to work with that’s my thoughts so far.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-10-2024, 07:16 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 12:19 PM)brother roach Wrote: Reading these responses, this sounds like a very strange targeting/hazing situation that absolutely deserves looking into by a higher staff member.
Going further through the thread and seeing Mystical’s response it’s really hard to read the situation especially without any video footage/evidence/more context of things on the thread, but either way it’s not a good look for sure. It looks like one of two things if things happened as described in the original post. My current theory is that it was abusive use of alting and leaving Mystical to clean up the mess. Alting in a way to collect evidence quietly and otherwise play the game normally is generally fine. Alting to interfere with the game and violate rules in a way to cause evidence to appear because it triggers an issue seems very abusable and would understandably make things miserable for visible staff let alone players who abide by rules. To which  it seems Mystical was the most active of, so if this the way based on this theory, I can understand her feeling targeted due to that. The other possibility is it was intentionally targeted, which would make things more confusing. I’d like to see responses from those called out in the post as well but given with what I have to work with that’s my thoughts so far.
As far as Video Evidence i believe i have 2 clips of Joemama one of the Alts RDMing, Thats all i really managed to get as i was not expecting to have to be recording so i could defend myself and the others . As for the things said in chat its not hard to go back into it for staff to see Norm talking about phantom and being a furry once again, with the all round general hostility right from the start. Its a shame that i have to be made to feel like i have to constantly record myself while playing as to defend myself and others from this bullshit.
At least August apologized and Carson's post was respectable. Still curious on these accusations about norm and levi tho.
(06-10-2024, 07:28 PM)Gargler Wrote:
As far as Video Evidence i believe i have 2 clips of Joemama one of the Alts RDMing, Thats all i really managed to get as i was not expecting to have to be recording so i could defend myself and the others . As for the things said in chat its not hard to go back into it for staff to see Norm talking about phantom and being a furry once again, with the all round general hostility right from the start. It’s a shame that i have to be made to feel like i have to constantly record myself while playing as to defend myself and others from this bullshit.
Yeah I wouldn’t expect you personally to have any recordings or all that, it’s just so vague of a situation that shouldn’t happen as it did in the first place and I hope there’s something to clarify it all so punishment for any wrongdoing would be fair. That’s not your job to do in the end to see who has what of course, but hopefully what you said is taken into account as part of an investigation in to it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-10-2024, 07:50 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 07:28 PM)Gargler Wrote:
As far as Video Evidence i believe i have 2 clips of Joemama one of the Alts RDMing, Thats all i really managed to get as i was not expecting to have to be recording so i could defend myself and the others . As for the things said in chat its not hard to go back into it for staff to see Norm talking about phantom and being a furry once again, with the all round general hostility right from the start. It’s a shame that i have to be made to feel like i have to constantly record myself while playing as to defend myself and others from this bullshit.
Yeah I wouldn’t expect you personally to have any recordings or all that, it’s just so vague of a situation that shouldn’t happen as it did in the first place and I hope there’s something to clarify it all so punishment for any wrongdoing would be fair. That’s not your job to do in the end to see who has what of course, but hopefully what you said is taken into account as part of an investigation in to it
We will see, Atm im sitting on a perma ban myself for what happened. Once again a Ban made worse then what the rules state it should be.
Hi everybody.

it looks like my name has been mentioned.

I have never, will never, and will never support being awful towards being awful towards people suffering through hard times such as having the people you loved in harms way.

It seems like spider and I have a disagreement about events. I never have said "fuck off" or "I dont care" to spider. That being said, since Spider interpreted whatever I said that way, then I am truly sorry to you, Spider. I did not mean to convey that to you then, and I do not mean to convey that to you right now.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Sorry I wasn't able to make my response earlier as I was at work and have a headache so I couldn't formulate my response. As for all these accusations of me harassing others last night, they are absolutely false. I didn't RDM or target any players last night while playing on the server. I was playing the game how it's supposed to be played and hadn't broken any of the rules. The only "RDM" that I had done was crossfire when I was attempting to shoot the murderer and missed. I also didn't harass or bully anyone as I didn't even mention any of them specifically by name unless it was to tell MysticalElf that a certain player had broken a rule. Saying that I have a history of discrimination of players based on sexual orientation and other things is because of a single stupid mistake that happened years ago at this point and I have previously apologized for what I said at that time in another thread. I never want to go behind others backs to get evidence for punishments but multiple times when I have joined the server with Spider and Phantom, I have been met with rudeness just for joining. Joining with an alt account was the only way I was able to see how the group acts when I am not around on the server and it has proven to me that you all act differently. I wasn't trying to go behind the back of Elf to see how she staffs, but I did see things that I believe could be improved upon with how they were handled. I was the one who pushed Elf to apply for T-Mod because I trusted her and believed she had the ability to take on the extra responsibilities that come along with it. I still believe Elf is a great person who is a good staff member but with staffing anywhere, there will always be opportunities to learn and grow to better help the community. I also immediately responded to the questions Elf was asking me last night when trying to figure out how to deal with punishing players for breaking rules on the server so I don't understand why you accused me of being "IRONICALLY no where to be found" when she was asking me those questions.

As for the ban I issued for the mass RDM, I issued it because of the last couple rounds that everyone played before we all got off the server last night. You went ahead and killed everyone using popcorn and shoving them into spots that instantly killed them and then killed the murderer multiple rounds in a row while you have been a member of the community long enough to know the rules against RDM.
(06-10-2024, 10:30 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: Sorry I wasn't able to make my response earlier as I was at work and have a headache so I couldn't formulate my response. As for all these accusations of me harassing others last night, they are absolutely false. I didn't RDM or target any players last night while playing on the server. I was playing the game how it's supposed to be played and hadn't broken any of the rules. The only "RDM" that I had done was crossfire when I was attempting to shoot the murderer and missed. I also didn't harass or bully anyone as I didn't even mention any of them specifically by name unless it was to tell MysticalElf that a certain player had broken a rule. Saying that I have a history of discrimination of players based on sexual orientation and other things is because of a single stupid mistake that happened years ago at this point and I have previously apologized for what I said at that time in another thread. I never want to go behind others backs to get evidence for punishments but multiple times when I have joined the server with Spider and Phantom, I have been met with rudeness just for joining. Joining with an alt account was the only way I was able to see how the group acts when I am not around on the server and it has proven to me that you all act differently. I wasn't trying to go behind the back of Elf to see how she staffs, but I did see things that I believe could be improved upon with how they were handled. I was the one who pushed Elf to apply for T-Mod because I trusted her and believed she had the ability to take on the extra responsibilities that come along with it. I still believe Elf is a great person who is a good staff member but with staffing anywhere, there will always be opportunities to learn and grow to better help the community. I also immediately responded to the questions Elf was asking me last night when trying to figure out how to deal with punishing players for breaking rules on the server so I don't understand why you accused me of being "IRONICALLY no where to be found" when she was asking me those questions.

As for the ban I issued for the mass RDM, I issued it because of the last couple rounds that everyone played before we all got off the server last night. You went ahead and killed everyone using popcorn and shoving them into spots that instantly killed them and then killed the murderer multiple rounds in a row while you have been a member of the community long enough to know the rules against RDM.
Dont even try to act like it was years ago, the sexuality stuff happened just over a year ago. No one treats you with hostility when you join, hell i go out of my way to talk to you when you join. talking about the server and such to improve it. you are being treated indifferent because of the harassment in the past by you and you friends that wont ever be forgotten, forgiven maybe forgotten no. You dont want to go behind peoples backs.... well you did. You want to see how we act when on alone and based it off Big Sad and Norm coming in to purposefully troll as he admits to himself in doing so. coming in and pushing buttons is not how you see how we act when alone. Mass RDM is stated to be 3 or more kills. I killed You and i Killed norm, then i killed fluxx who does not care and we do it all the time so dont act like you based it on anything. You also seemed to do exactly what yall did to phatnom and jump past punishments 1 and 2 to give the biggest one. Kinda hard to RDM more then 3 people who care when only 2 were on at that time. I also knew it was you guys and you guys purposefully(Maybe not you) tried pushing buttons. But once again you fail to see how you and YOUR FRIENDS are wrong in all this, and YOUR FRIENDS started it with the trolling, with the RDM. And then again you going behind everyones back including your fellow staff members to look for something wrong, we do the same shit with or without you. You are none of are concern when on in regards to how we play. Once again only fingers being pointed by you are towards us, i see nothing from you about how your friends started all this with there trolling and the like. Showing you dont care if your group did anything proving everything that i just said in this post to be even more true then before. Norm is more then ready to take responsibility for what he did, Big Sad has yet to take responsibility for his role in the trolling as Osama Ben Hackin.. You are right i know the rules, ive known them better then everyone in staff past and present and thats why phantom got unbanned. You dont like us, thats made clear. You let that blind you in how you treat us and punish us for things we did. You and your friends should also know that everthing you did yesterday was also against the rules, and have been here long enough to know better so cut the hypocrisy.

(06-10-2024, 10:24 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Hi everybody.

it looks like my name has been mentioned.

I have never, will never, and will never support being awful towards being awful towards people suffering through hard times such as having the people you loved in harms way.

It seems like spider and I have a disagreement about events. I never have said "fuck off" or "I dont care" to spider. That being said, since Spider interpreted whatever I said that way, then I am truly sorry to you, Spider. I did not mean to convey that to you then, and I do not mean to convey that to you right now.
You never said Fuck off, you said and i quote once again... "I dont give a fuck" Agree to disagree, but its the reason i all but gone from the server.