Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alichay Prophunt Ban Appeal
(07-15-2024, 09:59 AM)Wende Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 09:55 AM)Icey Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 09:51 AM)Wende Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 03:06 AM)Tronald Wrote: This is like a 10/10 shitpost.

Unfortunately your masterpiece does not also function as an unban request since you have not provided any information which we could use to unban you. Even your SteamID is in the wrong format lol.

Genuinely didn’t realize that part, given that this is how steam I.D.s are presented in steam

(07-15-2024, 08:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: Lol good shitpost I guess
If this real-1 you went through the massive effort of hand deleting hundreds of discord messages because of how much you hated this community, threw a tantrum, then left. I have no idea why you would 180 to come back after that.
Tantrum? I don’t recall anything I did being qualified as a tantrum. I wished to delete all identifying personal information and it was easier to simply delete every single msg of mine than sift through them to try to figure out what might be and what mightn’t. Either way, an all server ban where I never received an official reason as to why I was banned because I antagonized people in a discord and the forum is wild.
seek help
Please try to provide constructive criticism
constructively seek help
(07-15-2024, 03:43 AM)Dinomoto Wrote: Steam Id is this STEAM_0:0:57604899

All server ban during April.. Hmmm

Trash take of an appeal - 1
Ty I truly had no idea how to get this

(07-15-2024, 10:01 AM)Icey Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 09:59 AM)Wende Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 09:55 AM)Icey Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 09:51 AM)Wende Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 03:06 AM)Tronald Wrote: This is like a 10/10 shitpost.

Unfortunately your masterpiece does not also function as an unban request since you have not provided any information which we could use to unban you. Even your SteamID is in the wrong format lol.

Genuinely didn’t realize that part, given that this is how steam I.D.s are presented in steam

(07-15-2024, 08:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: Lol good shitpost I guess
If this real-1 you went through the massive effort of hand deleting hundreds of discord messages because of how much you hated this community, threw a tantrum, then left. I have no idea why you would 180 to come back after that.
Tantrum? I don’t recall anything I did being qualified as a tantrum. I wished to delete all identifying personal information and it was easier to simply delete every single msg of mine than sift through them to try to figure out what might be and what mightn’t. Either way, an all server ban where I never received an official reason as to why I was banned because I antagonized people in a discord and the forum is wild.
seek help
Please try to provide constructive criticism
constructively seek help
Constructive criticism is honest, genuine, well-meaning feedback that provides a critique of the strengths and weaknesses of something or someone
The criticism should be specific and offers clear and achievable suggestions on how to improve.

(07-15-2024, 08:24 AM)Icey Wrote: Though we are very lenient with mentally ill players, this appeal is ass with no effort. -1
Also I’ll have you know I took a lot of effort to do this appeal thank you very much
(07-15-2024, 09:57 AM)Wende Wrote: Evidence? I did what I did I was quite literally just trying to get rid of identifying information. I want 0 people here being able to find me irl and it was easier to delete every msg id ever sent than try to hand sift through them and determine what might or mightn’t be useful to someone trying to find me. I 100% own that I antagonized people, this isn’t up for debate. Whether you can or can’t see the msgs is irrelevant.

Deleting messages turns this all into “hearsay” arguments, that’s why it’s relevant. Those who were not subjected to your antics that you’ve owned up to have no idea how absolutely ridiculous it was. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would ever want to find you, as your personality is more revolting than the smell of a dumpster.

I do appreciate that you actually took the effort to make a serious statement considering how much of a joke this appeal is, but I am firmly against you returning here. In fact I’d go as far as say that this appeal should have never been approved because of how much of a shit post this. This rivals Tea’s shitposting in terms for how blatant it is.

I would argue that people would have been a little bit more supportive if you were told to revise it and had made revisions instead of it just being approved, but that’s mere speculation. Instead, I think similarly to Alichay’s refusal to get off the forums  despite claiming to “hate the community,” you were just bored and wanted to argue.

You could’ve filled out a job application if you’re that bored.
I’m going to -1 for what you did to Bryan and myself. I didn’t know what was going on and was just trying to ask questions like most rational people and you went off on me saying I’m part of the problem. When I said that I’ve done absolutely nothing and just wanted information before making assumptions you continued to call me part of the problem. There were probably more words thrown in there, but the messages are deleted so I can’t say for sure!

Not gonna go in like the other comments, but I had no idea who you were and you randomly attacked me so that’s how I reached my conclusion.
Hi Wende.

Thank you for filling out this unban appeal.

However, as the person who executed your ban, I unfortunately have the role of relaying why you were banned.

the ban was issued as an "all server permanent". This ban was executed pursuant to this forum post:

All of that, continued 
and the orders to ban you were relayed to me from the admin team. I surmise the reasoning was excessive toxicity. Moreover, you are very clearly not serious about being let in given that almost none of the form was filled correctly. (Or really, sincerely.)

Therefore, this appeal will likely be summarily denied, and I would highly recommend not making a troll shit post appeal the next time you wish to apply for unban.

thank you again for your application for unban, and we may eventually see you again.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I don't even know what you did to get banned but this whole post is schitzo behavior -1
This appeal should be closed just on the grounds of it being a shitpost. I don’t really care if you are actually trying to appeal. The way you are doing it doesn’t give me any good faith reason to want you unbanned.

Deleting all of your messages was weird, for sure, but not necessarily incriminating. On the other hand, if evidence was lost or there is a lack of evidence provided because of the mass deleting, it will be your fault and shouldn’t be used as a reason to vacate the ban.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(07-15-2024, 10:39 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I don't even know what you did to get banned but this whole post is schitzo behavior -1
Hi RussEfarmer.

this player was banned pursuant to this post: link here.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(07-15-2024, 10:40 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 10:39 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I don't even know what you did to get banned but this whole post is schitzo behavior -1
Hi RussEfarmer.

this player was banned pursuant to this post: link here.
ngl this still doesn’t explain why they were banned. It just announces it. It’s a ban wave with a blanket statement that there was toxicity and harassment, but it doesn’t directly say exactly why any single person was banned.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Wende was banned due to perpetuating the April problem and being a major player in harassing community members as well as being genuinely toxic to anyone who didn't blindly believe their accusations.

After reading your replies I am changing my vote from a -1 to a FUCK NO. You want constructive and well meaning criticism for what? You didn't provide that to anyone else  when you were doing the "criticizing". Genuinely, seek therapy or something