Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I double up on the mod?
(07-06-2024, 12:58 AM)PandaInPants Wrote:
(07-06-2024, 12:58 AM)chapman Wrote: Hey, don't forget about this application. I think Slash will most likely get accepted, but give feedback!
erm i dont want to

you dickhead!
(07-06-2024, 12:58 AM)chapman Wrote: Hey, don't forget about this application. I think Slash will most likely get accepted, but give feedback!

If you ban Brahma I will support you 100%

I hope this message finds you before i do, if i get banned there is basically 0 people making the server better so think about it.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
(07-06-2024, 01:01 AM)Brahma Wrote:

If you ban Brahma I will support you 100%

I hope this message finds you before i do, if i get banned there is basically 0 people making the server better so think about it.

I don't know bro, as the president of the Roy the Ship Fan Club, I say I bring a LOT to the table (I contribute nothing)
Not that it matters since slash is likely to be accepted anyways, but I am rescinding my previous comment and changing to a +1! I realize I was over analyzing what happened with the spider incident and don't think it will be an issue after relooking at this.
I do wanna say how much I appreciate all of the feedback, allowing me to explain my actions and all of y'all coming in with an open mindset!
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Jesus, reading through this proves y'all like to get worked up over absolutely nothing. Some of y'all need to take a big vacation from here. Trust me, it does wonders.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Though I might not message actively, I do lurk. Everything I've seen from Slash has been great. They're active (yes the are, unlike what was hilariously claimed. Even then, we don't have to exist here for every waking hour guys), they're mature, they've proven they can handle situations and those that can have been handled better they've learned from. I have zero problems with Slashy moving up a spot.

+1 From the wrong month.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
bump for final feedback
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Congrats! Your application has been Accepted; you are now a double-mod.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]