Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T-Admin4
I was already going to +1. But to hear TDawg is a Texan +100000000000000. TDawg is one of the fairest staff members I know, I always enjoy seeing him on. There is no doubt he will be one of the best admins this server has had. Someone give this guy admin already!!
Bump.

1 month since this app was opened. That's crazy.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Im going to double down on my +1. Since this app has gone up, Tdawg has shown an incredible mind for absorbing large amounts of information and opinions and turning them into well thought out conclusions and opinions. I've seen this both on the forums and in staff chat. He is one of, if not, the most level headed members on the team and in the community. Even when faced with accusations, this didnt turn into a mud throwing contest. In one or two posts, tdawg was able to concisely recognize where the misunderstandings stemmed from and soothe them over with well written explanations. I dont think there is anyone in this community more deserving or fitting for Admin.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
I'll go even further with double downing on a +1 than Ryan. I had a PI investigate TDwag (real name is Darwin Watterson), and the only notes I got back were "Touch of the Tism? Maybe, but smells like rose petals on the cusp of spring and summer" and I thought that was beautiful. He also saved my niece from being eaten by dingos, like my poor cousin Sheila.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
The fact that it has gotten to the point where there are essentially +2 votes is nuts.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
Since it has been a while (and people are posting again in here). I will say that I have developed some middling skill with hammer (with help of course), and have a lot more knowledge and know how about how gmods file system works. There is a version of Roy currently on Test where I made the stairs traversable along with a couple other small changes. Might have to do a couple more small things but its close to being ready for main. This has helped me a lot when looking for new maps and assessing what we can do to bring old ones back. Also have done a few more rearms and spawn points adjustments now. Those are reallllllly easy, but I guess are still worth adding to the resume. (ty btw to everyone including inactive people who answered my questions trying to get my hammer to work). Also I appreciate the kind comments, and would give u the obligatory +1 but reputation is gone :/.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I will reaffirm my +1, and appreciate the efforts to improve map spawns/etc, though I hesitate as your version of improving Roy the Shit doesn't involve deleting the map.
I'd also like to point out that this is an admin app - these don't get resolved overnight. Admin team members are well vetted, as they are trusted to handle the worst of the worst situations. There is good reason why Dink gets the final say in admin choices, as a great level of care is needed.
Another 2 or so weeks before admins give their recommendation seems reasonable to me.
The admin team (Myself included) have ACCEPTED your admin application! you will get audited for 1/2 of your total income in 6-12 business minutes!
+1 for TDawg, people claiming any possible "favoritism" or lack of judgment towards ill intended players clearly are ignoring what any past or current staff members have been doing for a while lol
bump
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.