Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T-Admin4
- bump fuck u ryan
Stopping in to toss in a +1, TDawg is one of the OG's and after digging thru the dinklelore on the whole April situation, I appreciate TDawg's levelheadedness on how he tried to handle the situation to the extent he was affected.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
bump
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(08-11-2024, 01:34 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: bump
Back on server from a small hiatus/vacation/move. o7 hope to see yall on TTT tonight.

Ratings for states to be posted in the coming days.
Drunk on my newfound ascension!
+1 for TDawg

Always chilled to play with on the server, always was there when asking questions since new to staff. Can definitely be a perfect fit for an Admin  Heart
Hello I'd like to add my +1 been playing and talking with Tdawg on map stuff and game stuff has been really helpful has reached out and has actually started learning hammer++ way better than me i can safely say he has kept his word in helping to develop the community so i'm happy to give you this +1. but for real tdawg a bitch i was paid to do this easy 50$ 
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
+1 for Tdawg. From what I've seen he conducts himself very professionally, deals with reports very well, helps player with issues, and maintains the server as a wholesome environment. I'm confident he would make a great admin!
Is this ever gonna be resolved?
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
it seems to be on the same track time of the last 2 admins apps
(08-16-2024, 11:41 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: it seems to be on the same track time of the last 2 admins apps
Yeah but the last two admin apps were steeped in continuous debate. The only issues that have been brought up in this app were resolved within the thread, as far as I can tell, and in a very professional and community-minded manner. I think the only reason this app has stalled a couple of times is because there hasn’t been any more negative or areas of improvement to mention and most of what can be said has been said. 

It’s time to conclude the app. There has been plenty of time for potential concerns to be brought up, and Tdawg is the best candidate for admin among all levels of current staff.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.