Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the lightsabers be worth something
It doesn't make sense for them to be worth 0 premium points
Make them worth one premium point
Can't you sell the lightsabers for a good amount of points or am I remembering wrong?
Can't put a price on swag.
Drunk on my newfound ascension!
(05-23-2024, 01:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Can't you sell the lightsabers for a good amount of points or am I remembering wrong?
The ones I had were all worth 0 points
That's possibly an older glitch, if PS2 has a value assigned just trade them from/to another player should clear things up

If PS2 lists 0 points, scream obscenities at Icey until the issue is fixed
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
All orange (rarest) items are worth 0 I'm pretty sure, or they used to be?
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I think some things are worth 0 because they want community interaction through trading or something. fake economy important or something
(05-23-2024, 06:20 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: I think some things are worth 0 because they want community interaction through trading or something. fake economy important or something
Yeah this is the right answer
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-23-2024, 10:21 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Can't you sell the lightsabers for a good amount of points or am I remembering wrong?
To other people on the server ye, but it probably is 0 premium points like other legendary or super rare items. They want the few that are found to be sent to other players instead of just being thrown away.